USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Ok guys, I don't participate as much as I should, but here goes.
I've been on Spetz Anabolix line for the past 10 weeks on a 20 weeker.
Test C 600mg/wk batch #170421330 (300mg every sun & wed)
vet npp 400week(100eod)
Aromasin (not Spetz's) 12.5 EOD

Test C was very smooth, no pip- wish I would have gotten bloods earlier but the nearest labcorp that doesn't cap the numbers is 3.5hrs away

I recently ran out of Test C and switched to his Test E at the same dose
Test E batch #140420435- MAJOR PIP!
I'm 3 pins in the Test E and will not be using it anymore, I've tried cutting it with GSO with no help. I have another labs test e on hand that I'll start.

So these bloods are after 10 weeks, last 3 pins were test e- not ideal, I know, but at least I know where I'm at.

Blood drawn Monday, last pin was on Sunday- again, not ideal, but hope it provides some insight

Sorry for the huge pic

vet npp 400week(100eod)

Test C was very smooth, no pip- wish I would have gotten bloods earlier but the nearest labcorp that doesn't cap the numbers is 3.5hrs away

I'm 3 pins in the Test E and will not be using it anymore, I've tried cutting it with GSO with no help. I have another labs test e on hand that I'll start.

So these bloods are after 10 weeks, last 3 pins were test e- not ideal, I know, but at least I know where I'm at.

Blood drawn Monday, last pin was on Sunday- again, not ideal, but hope it provides some insight

Sorry for the huge pic

Thx for sharing. You come In at 8x minus the npp

vet npp 400week(100eod)

Sorry for the huge pic

Thanks for getting bloods man, were you using Spetz vet grade NPP?

vet npp 400week(100eod)

Sorry for the huge pic

When did you get that test e

usaspetz what can you say about this and 20 plus complain that you have on reddit.

((It has come to the attention to the mods that /u/usaspetz has been bribing people with free gear in exchange for good reviews. This is a bannable offence and as such he has been banned and blacklisted from sst)))))))

No prob

You're welcome, yes Spetz's vet NPP- very smooth, no pip- haven't labmaxed, but awesome strength increase
Interesting, so bloods came in at 7.5X dosage only 24 hours after pinning... I'm lost here. Are we really to believe that Spetz has the golden source now or is he overdosing his product? Anyone have any idea how much the test e would affect the blood levels compared to the test C?

Interesting, so bloods came in at 7.5X dosage only 24 hours after pinning... I'm lost here. Are we really to believe that Spetz has the golden source now or is he overdosing his product? Anyone have any idea how much the test e would affect the blood levels compared to the test C?

It wouldn't make a difference at the point he switched and continued the same dose. As they say, test is test.

When did you get that test e
Really not sure man, thinking September, Octoberish? I've dumped emails since. I do remember that I ordered Test C & got sent the E. Spetz offered to replace and I declined.

Yes, except that (unless I'm mistaken) we haven't seen many blood tests on his test C... And test is test when it's Pharma or the same concentration, but the raws may be completely different
If I'm not mistaken I believe my Test C is the same batch as another member that got bloods in this thread and it was deemed under dosed.

Really not sure man, thinking September, Octoberish? I've dumped emails since. I do remember that I ordered Test C & got sent the E. Spetz offered to replace and I declined.

If I'm not mistaken I believe my Test C is the same batch as another member that got bloods in this thread and it was deemed under dosed.
What was your feelings of the test c up to this point? Seems odd, unless the batch numbers mean nothing (which is possible) that your numbers on the same test would be so high and his so low, unless the test e had some kind if effect on it. But 3 pins is only about with your pins schedule would only leave 9 days for levels to be raised between when you changed bloods being drawn

Yes, except that (unless I'm mistaken) we haven't seen many blood tests on his test C... And test is test when it's Pharma or the same concentration, but the raws may be completely different

Ah ok sorry now I understand your post more clearly. You're right about the differences in raw qualities.

Just a heads up to everyone plannin on ordering bayer test e amps. I'm getting bloods next Thursday. So should have results in the next 2 weeks.

At that point I will have been on his test for almost 3 weeks. Switched from a different lab. So my bloods should be stabilized from spetzs bayer

@usaspetz anything to say about your prop coming up as a fail https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/labmax-usaspetz-test-prop.134361352/

@mercury believes it's test cyp, I have no idea, but it's for sure not prop.
@usaspetz anything to say about your prop coming up as a fail https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/labmax-usaspetz-test-prop.134361352/

@mercury believes it's test cyp, I have no idea, but it's for sure not prop.
Hate to say I told Ya so but I did. I also offered to send back all his vials for a full refund and was denied. Come on peeps listen up!

Back