USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I've been waiting on the vet npp. I'd like see the issue resolved this week. Emails have gotten me no where. I'm beginning to think he doesn't have the product and that's why I haven't received it.

That's too bad I like what I see with the lab max and was looking at ordering some myself. But if communication is this poor I will pass. Thanks for the heads up!

I've been waiting on products from spetz as well. It's been two weeks and still nothing. No response to emails. I pm'd him and he told me product was already shipped, so I asked for a shipping number and I haven't heard anything back from him. Any one else having issues with spetz?

I've been waiting on products from spetz as well. It's been two weeks and still nothing. No response to emails. I pm'd him and he told me product was already shipped, so I asked for a shipping number and I haven't heard anything back from him. Any one else having issues with spetz?
Same thing bro two weeks said it was already shipped but delayed cause of holidays Idk?

I don't I like the fact that he has shipped all our orders but can find none of the tracking numbers. 2weeks is long enough t/a, even with holidayswith holidays

Giving out tracking numbers is not safe. And two weeks is not long enough to raise hell especially during the holidays chriatmas followed by new years. Comon man. Anyhow you guys should possibly calm down a bit, wait till tomorrow evening to get the pitxh forks.

Giving out tracking numbers is not safe. And two weeks is not long enough to raise hell especially during the holidays chriatmas followed by new years. Comon man. Anyhow you guys should possibly calm down a bit, wait till tomorrow evening to get the pitxh forks.

2 wks is plenty long enough, I had a few packs come through during the holiday with no problem. Not spetz but others

2 weeks is plenty long if they were promised it in less time. If a pack is passed the agreed and promised TA and the deal was that the source would provide tracking numbers if it is late, then the source should follow through with their agreement.

2 wks is plenty long enough, I had a few packs come through during the holiday with no problem. Not spetz but others

I agree with both of you. I wasnt quite awake yet, nor am i backing tiff but just ment to say i wouldnt flip the fuck out just yet. However tomorrow evening would be my breaking point.

Let's not forget what spetz did a month or two back. Disappearing act. Going to china, daughters appendix removal. I just don't trust this guy at all. Two weeks really is nothing but when things that were promised aren't met then it can be cause for concern.

I would be irritated at this point if i was them and very un easy with his past. I was just saying id give him till tomorrow.

Let's not forget what spetz did a month or two back. Disappearing act. Going to china, daughters appendix removal. I just don't trust this guy at all. Two weeks really is nothing but when things that were promised aren't met then it can be cause for concern.

His daughter had her appendix removed in China and that's where he met tiff ??!?? TIFF is Chinese !!!!!

Tiff Is hardbodygirl.

I really do like strolling through this thread
after flying out here to Honolulu... back on Dec. 20th, and seeing that you guys are STILL entertaining this "Tiff fantasy?" I mean REALLY? I don't have the first clue, just who this gash Tiff is... but its certainly NOT ME! I also don't believe... this "so called" female BB Tiff... could even remotely hold a candle to me! Period!! There are WKM's on this board that can verify this, if some of you morons would perk you're ears up and listen? However... you would actually have to pull you're collective heads outta you're own asses first, in order to do that!
And a Good Morning to all here at the MESO underground! I just LOVE this place! ;)

I really do like strolling through this thread
after flying out here to Honolulu... back on Dec. 20th, and seeing that you guys are STILL entertaining this "Tiff fantasy?" I mean REALLY? I don't have the first clue, just who this gash Tiff is... but its certainly NOT ME! I also don't believe... this "so called" female BB Tiff... could even remotely hold a candle to me! Period!! There are WKM's on this board that can verify this, if some of you morons would perk you're ears up and listen? However... you would actually have to pull you're collective heads outta you're own asses first, in order to do that!
And a Good Morning to all here at the MESO underground! I just LOVE this place! ;)
Still prayin for that plane crash- or maybe you could jump/fall into a volcano?

Back