USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

I don't think that was Tmacs intention buckeye and do agree with him and Bickel that he has NO incentive to answer any qs any more. But the timing of the Spetz's statement, TEKs involvement in the thread and with Spetz, and his uninvolvment now leads me to believe that Spetz definitely knows something regarding TEK and is not saying it

I don't think that was Tmacs intention buckeye and do agree with him and Bickel that he has NO incentive to answer any qs any more. But the timing of the Spetz's statement, TEKs involvement in the thread and with Spetz, and his uninvolvment now leads me to believe that Spetz definitely knows something regarding TEK and is not saying it
I really don't think he meant anything by it. Looked like he just said "where's tek"? Because tek chimed in a lot when shit went down here and this time, he didn't. It kinda sounded like "where's tek?" As in, he's gone so take it as a hint, but I really don't think it was like that. Probably just a coincidence....or is it?

I really don't think he meant anything by it. Looked like he just said "where's tek"? Because tek chimed in a lot when shit went down here and this time, he didn't. It kinda sounded like "where's tek?" As in, he's gone so take it as a hint, but I really don't think it was like that. Probably just a coincidence....or is it?
I disagree, but I guess it is all how you interpret what he said. I think it said a lot right after as well, when people asked him repeatedly to answer why he brought up TEK and while he was responding to other things within the thread... He ignored this

I disagree, but I guess it is all how you interpret what he said. I think it said a lot right after as well, when people asked him repeatedly to answer why he brought up TEK and while he was responding to other things within the thread... He ignored this
Yeah but he was just done at that point. I haven't looked but when was the last time TEK was on? Last I remember it was with the Astro disaster. That was awhile ago. Maybe he was on sooner but I just don't see the connection. TEK didn't even like spetz. I can see how a connection can be made if you're actually looking to make a connection between the two, but if you weren't looking to make a connection, you would never see it. The connection just doesn't hold much weight.

Yeah but he was just done at that point. I haven't looked but when was the last time TEK was on? Last I remember it was with the Astro disaster. That was awhile ago. Maybe he was on sooner but I just don't see the connection. TEK didn't even like spetz. I can see how a connection can be made if you're actually looking to make a connection between the two, but if you weren't looking to make a connection, you would never see it. The connection just doesn't hold much weight.
Liking Spetz has nothing to do with it. First, TEK was one of Spetz bigger supporters here, but that doesn't matter. I was talking about Spetz bring up LE and WU problems and TEK in the same sentence. Maybe there was something that happened there... Maybe not, but it would have been easy for him to address it as a mistake after he said it rather than ignoring it.

Liking Spetz has nothing to do with it. First, TEK was one of Spetz bigger supporters here, but that doesn't matter. I was talking about Spetz bring up LE and WU problems and TEK in the same sentence. Maybe there was something that happened there... Maybe not, but it would have been easy for him to address it as a mistake after he said it rather than ignoring it.
Yeah, I dunno man. This whole situation is super weird.

This is where you blown your cover my friend. It was quite the opposite TEK was one of Spetz number one supporters . I know I have had countless conversations about it. TEK I believe was a large buyer even on credit so.....but I am sure you actually know this.

This is where you blown your cover my friend. It was quite the opposite TEK was one of Spetz number one supporters . I know I have had countless conversations about it. TEK I believe was a large buyer even on credit so.....but I am sure you actually know this.
Blow my cover? On what? Wtf are you talking about, blow my cover? I just didn't think TEK liked him.

This is the way only thread you live in and you don't read it .....don't play dumb
Seriously what are you talking about right now? I'm not playing dumb. You go and say some stupid shirt that I've blown my cover and won't tell me what you mean? Have you gone retarded? Can we please have a real conversation?

The difference Is my posts mean some thing
Yours wreak of KY and vomit
Now the gig is up. You can stop. Turn in your clown shoes. Your boy hit the road. No one to shill for. Who knows maybe we all just misinterpreted you:rolleyes:
No, you've managed to post a ton of times and never really said anything. I'm not trying to be rude and I don't want to argue. I appoligize if I've offended anyone with anything ive said on here. So if you don't like me okay, I'm just trying to put shit all together here.

No, you've managed to post a ton of times and never really said anything. I'm not trying to be rude and I don't want to argue. I appoligize if I've offended anyone with anything ive said on here. So if you don't like me okay, I'm just trying to put shit all together here.
I dont trust you. Thats not an uncommon sentiment here

Okay. Aine you any sort of authority on here? Who are you not to trust? You came here just like me, around the same time. What are you doing man? Seriously, what are you doing? Who are you? Why so much ego?
Calm down spetz. Its an honest observation. I came here In may.

You came in september. Around the same time as spetz. And you never leave this thread, ever. Since I know im talking to spetz. Relax I actually liked you (spetz) . I placed a good honest review of you (spetz) here, in this thread. Your adex (spetz) has been great for me. Now your gone just leave already. No one will miss you. We all know who you are. And im done here

Back