USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

The difference Is my posts mean some thing
Yours wreak of KY and vomit
Now the gig is up. You can stop. Turn in your clown shoes. Your boy hit the road. No one to shill for. Who knows maybe we all just misinterpreted you:rolleyes:
Come on buddy... Now what? Guess what my password was "gr8whitetruckerisabitch"

Because you are. Why so quiet? I thought your posts mean something? Come on man. Apology accepted :) I'll drop the fact that you're a bitch, everyone already knows it. No need to beat a dead horse.

We cool? We cool gr8white? Oh gee I hope we're cool?

You lose.

Best,

AC

Hey everyone, it's about that time where gr8whitetrucker tells everyone what an annoying bitch he is. Go ahead great white trash trucker, tell em... Tell em what a bitch you are and you're sorry for being such a bitch for the past 6 months.. Appologize... You won't. Because you're a bitch. Bitch.

That was uncalled for. Wait more than few minutes for his reply before you start calling the guy names.

That was uncalled for. Wait more than few minutes for his reply before you start calling the guy names.
Oh no no... You should see how called for it was. He's been harassing me for months, months and I've let it go. I'm going to drop it now, but it was very called for.

Sorry gentlemen, but you've left me no choice!

pumpingiron has the biggest muscles and he is sexy as fuck.

His box is clean as far as I could see.

This is disturbing on many levels.

This is even more disturbing... on many more levels. Some things are best left unseen...

Yo man, why looking at another guys "box"? Just saying, kinda fruity...:)

You bastard haha...

I wouldn't mind PI looking in my box.... no homo

@pumpingiron22 you are a disturbed individual.

Weirdest request I have ever had to put my hand in another mans box. Is it bad I kinda liked it. Lol

I did too. Tell the people what you've found, please.

A gerbil, no doubt??

Ah, a fister...

Even bigger..

It was a very dark place. But there was nothing there. Actually pretty boring.

Geesh......Sorry to disappoint.

Sounds like it's time to repost that gif...

Please no..

Wieners_538x360.jpg

Steroids don't make you a Man Gentleman. And too many Men are turning into women that's the world that we live in. I think it's about time for this community to start acting like real Men when it comes to communication and contribution to this Meso Forum.
None of us know each other in real life's. So let's stop with the drama in general that goes on here all the time. From the new guys getting bashed, to the wkm little squads to the imbecile platoons. Their are some of y'all that are bodybuilders that are infatuated with your results. Then average Joe that is trying to get into this lifestyle. Then their are some of us on here who see this forum just for the knowledge side cause our lives dont match. Some are here to make our bodies more agile and applied power and strength. To be ready so when shit hits the motherfucking fan that we can run towards gunfire and shoot a motherfucker in the face.
We're all different, but we all have a common denominator. Let's start taking care of this community better.
Otherwise this place is nothing more then the AIM chat rooms we used to have back around Y2K.

What exactly did you prove...
Well hello there Mr. Humble, Mr. Fucking Ghandi.
I allowed a respected member of meso poke all around my inbox to look at any incling of anything shadey or anything connecting me being spetz, or tiff, or all if the accusations you have made about me for the past 6 months. You can back-pedal all you want but you're a punk and a bulley and I've had enough.
You can't remember all the shut you've talked? I can bring up every post and remind you. Oh wait, you should know because apparently all I am is a liar and apparently I'm every handle spetz every had.
I can keep going but I'm actually annoyed at my own behavior at this point. I'm not this type of person and came here with an open mind. You pushed me over the top and I'm just want to drop this. I don't like the way this has made me act and I take responsibility for my actions. So I'm done with you. Stay outta my shit and I'll stay.outta yours. And every once in awhile when you say something funny, I'll like your post but otherwise you can kiss my ass.

Well hello there Mr. Humble, Mr. Fucking Ghandi.
I allowed a respected member of meso poke all around my inbox to look at any incling of anything shadey or anything connecting me being spetz, or tiff, or all if the accusations you have made about me for the past 6 months. You can back-pedal all you want but you're a punk and a bulley and I've had enough.
You can't remember all the shut you've talked? I can bring up every post and remind you. Oh wait, you should know because apparently all I am is a liar and apparently I'm every handle spetz every had.
I can keep going but I'm actually annoyed at my own behavior at this point. I'm not this type of person and came here with an open mind. You pushed me over the top and I'm just want to drop this. I don't like the way this has made me act and I take responsibility for my actions. So I'm done with you. Stay outta my shit and I'll stay.outta yours. And every once in awhile when you say something funny, I'll like your post but otherwise you can kiss my ass.
Please stop It. This is getting ridiculous. I don't give a fuck if you both want to kill each others mother or whatever but this Is the stuff that makes people laugh at our board. I am an awesome member squad of one and that is exactly how many people I care if they like me. Just. Please. Be. Quiet. You want real problems? Fucking irs started garnishing 25% of my pay. I promise that is worse than being called a schill or a douchebag. I have a fucking kid to feed. Make love not war.
What exactly did you prove...

Please stop It. This is getting ridiculous. I don't give a fuck if you both want to kill each others mother or whatever but this Is the stuff that makes people laugh at our board. I am an awesome member squad of one and that is exactly how many people I care if they like me. Just. Please. Be. Quiet. You want real problems? Fucking irs started garnishing 25% of my pay. I promise that is worse than being called a schill or a douchebag. I have a fucking kid to feed. Make love not war.
Sorry to hear that Brutus.

Back