USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Please stop It. This is getting ridiculous. I don't give a fuck if you both want to kill each others mother or whatever but this Is the stuff that makes people laugh at our board. I am an awesome member squad of one and that is exactly how many people I care if they like me. Just. Please. Be. Quiet. You want real problems? Fucking irs started garnishing 25% of my pay. I promise that is worse than being called a schill or a douchebag. I have a fucking kid to feed. Make love not war.

Sorry to hear brother. I say the IRS is the baddest gang on the planet. They can and will take your shit with or without warning and often even after you did what you were supposed to do. Not because they are malicious, just understaffed. I definitely suggest entering a dialogue with them to lift that garnishment from you because its not just the money taken each month, the credit hit is painful, too.

Please stop It. This is getting ridiculous. I don't give a fuck if you both want to kill each others mother or whatever but this Is the stuff that makes people laugh at our board. I am an awesome member squad of one and that is exactly how many people I care if they like me. Just. Please. Be. Quiet. You want real problems? Fucking irs started garnishing 25% of my pay. I promise that is worse than being called a schill or a douchebag. I have a fucking kid to feed. Make love not war.
Brutus, i am sorry about your trouble. However, no disrespect you're kind of the king of talking shit, although eloquent as you are. If someone kept trying to hurt you, poke at you, berate you, for months wouldn't you want to make them pay? Out of respect to the people here, I had someone we all trust to investigate my "alterior motives" only to find their aren't any. Now, the person who was doing all the poking was in fact out of control and wrong. Will not admit their wrong and that's fine. I would like to end this and offer a truce. My hand is out, @greatwhite. Can we just end this?

Sorry to hear brother. I say the IRS is the baddest gang on the planet. They can and will take your shit with or without warning and often even after you did what you were supposed to do. Not because they are malicious, just understaffed. I definitely suggest entering a dialogue with them to lift that garnishment from you because its not just the money taken each month, the credit hit is painful, too.
I am and I have... just fucking expensive. Lawyers when I'm clean sucks!

Brutus, i am sorry about your trouble. However, no disrespect you're kind of the king of talking shit, although eloquent as you are. If someone kept trying to hurt you, poke at you, berate you, for months wouldn't you want to make them pay? Out of respect to the people here, I had someone we all trust to investigate my "alterior motives" only to find their aren't any. Now, the person who was doing all the poking was in fact out of control and wrong. Will not admit their wrong and that's fine. I would like to end this and offer a truce. My hand is out, @greatwhite. Can we just end this?
Much respect. I urge @gr8whitetrukker to accept regardless of any lingering misgivings.

At least I am king of something I guess.

So quick question"How many brutus,Marcus and Johnny Balls threesoms does it take to run off good sources on Meso? Answer: ,the same one them fags have been having for the past 6 months.QUIT RUNNING OFF GOOD PHARMA SOURCES,YOU AIN'T HELPING NOBODY, FAGS!

So quick question"How many brutus,Marcus and Johnny Balls threesoms does it take to run off good sources on Meso? Answer: ,the same one them fags have been having for the past 6 months.QUIT RUNNING OFF GOOD PHARMA SOURCES,YOU AIN'T HELPING NOBODY, FAGS!
Lol, thank you for your invaluable input... As usual, we can count on you for a highly intelligent and charismatic post (in Spetz thread of course)

Not for nothing but having PI poke around your acct doesn't really "prove" anything.. I don't disagree with some of the things GW said but some of it was definitely over the top..

Contribute to the board instead of professing the greatness that is spetz.. That is if you stick around now that he's gone..

I still remember the pic you posted of your girl, well done in that regard.. ;)

In case your wondering: johnny's fucking marcus and Brutus is jacking off while watching them! FAGS!

Is this the loser CBS quoted multiple times literally licking the shit off spetz's ass the other day??

Not for nothing but having PI poke around your acct doesn't really "prove" anything..

Contribute to the board instead of professing the greatness that is spetz.. ;)
Im suprised Some one else saw it like this..speechless. i feel like im losing my mind. If that is evidence then fuck...

Im suprised Some one else saw it like this..speechless. i feel like im losing my mind. If that is evidence then fuck...
It proves that I'm not any handle but my own, or have any real affiliation with him. As you were so positive I was. How many times did you call me spetz? Just today for that matter. It proves a lot more than it doesn't. Just because one guy says it doesn't prove everything doesn't mean shit. And I can see you haven't accepted any truce I've put out there, which speaks volumes of your character.
If someone looking at alllll my messages and couldn't find a shred of evidence that Gr8white was constantly talking about, well then Johnny balls must be gr8whitetrukker. There's no other explination. (Kidding)

"I'm surprised somebody saw it like this" whatever! when you're all the same person.lol this shit is a fucking joke. I created 7different handles last week" how interesting!

I'll show anyone that WE all trust my profile here and on reddit. If you're a trusted member and Not a bitch I'll give you my password. This is transparency. Let's see your password greatwhite. Infact, let's trade passwords let's see what you're really about. ..but you wont, because you're a little bitch. No truce, you're still a bitch and everyone now knows the truth. You bitch.

Back