USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

That's fine, just please do it through PM since no one wants to read this shit anymore. Show some respect for everyone else please.
You're right. And I wanted this to end 6 god damn months ago when I asked him multiple times to stop.
I'll give him my personal phone number so we can talk it out like men.
Otherwise, I'm true to my word and this is day goddamn 1 of 30.

Come on guys, what happened. I thought it was always 10 on 1 around here. Bitches! What has been going on around here is bullshit and now EVERYBODY is talking bout, fake ass mods taxing sources while taking handouts! Wait let me second this message with my other handle! GAY GAY GAY ! This bullshit ain't what this forum was set up for-but it is what h
It HAS BECOME!

Come on guys, what happened. I thought it was always 10 on 1 around here. Bitches! What has been going on around here is bullshit and now EVERYBODY is talking bout, fake ass mods taxing sources while taking handouts! Wait let me second this message with my other handle! GAY GAY GAY ! This bullshit ain't what this forum was set up for-but it is what h
It HAS BECOME!

Look my other handle: IGNORE! I second that, Yeh me too. This shits dumb, me too,! Lol STFU Flounder!

You must be on some good shit on this fine Friday night, huh?!

Back in the day when I was using I certainly would never waste a good high on a fucking internet forum.. Pretty sad don't you think?

It HAS BECOME!
What the fuck are you even going on about? Your ignorant posts and ridiculous rhetoric supersedes any fucking point you're trying to get across

It HAS BECOME!
Hey man, I agree. I don't like handling it like this. In fact I was advocating change 6 months ago when I said there was way too many shit talkers and nobody had respect for each other. Sorry, but 6 months of his bullshit and my one night of mine is worth it to me.
Everyone knows where I stand and I know now what a bitch @gr8white really is. I offered a truce, months ago I asked him to be more respectful and now he's gotta take his medicine like a man.

I'm going to bed. I'm gonna go bang my hot blond girlfriend in her tight little blond pussy and then when I wake up tomor morning I'm gonna se a big fat apology for being such a little dick from @gr8whitetrukker.

GottaStayShitTalking... congrats, you now join BlazingNipplesShotgun as the only 2 guys I have used the "ignore" button on.

Alpha, if your 30 days of littering this forum up with your personal vendetta makes it to day #2, you'll end up on a lot of people's ignore list also.

Btw GottaStayShitTalking, don't waste your time firing back as those of us who have ignored you literally won't see it.

Like others have suggested everyone take this shit elsewhere. I'm not keepin tabs on who said what but I see pm's and texting has been suggested. Would be beneficial for some to do that.

My opinion is when discussion deteriorates like this it shouldn't be in a source thread. It makes it impossible for 1. People w questions answered cause it's gets drowned out by bullshit 2. A new member looking for info 3. Anything positive.

This is happening in every source thread and it keeps dead threads alive.

We are grown ass men, not little ass girls. No one needs to measure dicks here. Let's move on

@JB Im not sure if you are saying my word is not good. Or poking in his account is irrelevant? If its worth anything his convo are definitely noobie. Material. Sorry alpha.

a07fcf2570536d17e6c5ec199faa707e.jpg

Back