USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Clean pm's don't really say much but for the record I never said Alpha was spetz. Affialated maybe or just what happens when someone source rides for to long. Alpha you have been reiterating spetz points on this thread since day one. Nice try on letting PI in though. It's ok we can leave it at. If you are just a dumb noob then hopefully you learned a lesson.....lay off of sources dick. You can just come clean about how you messed up with the things you did for spetz though thinking it would help insure good gear for yourself. We have been around we understand. Sorry Alpha your behavior has not added up from day one .

Wow n I thought my family was fucked up. U c this is what ive been talking about, act like u would in person. Be freakin real I can bet my piece of shit car that most of this trash talking would never happen face to face. So why flip the switch when u log onto meso, it seems very stressful.playing these alter egos. Look im not harpin on no one brother just b real. Please dont write back calling me a douche bag cause I have no quarrel with any of u.

Wow n I thought my family was fucked up. U c this is what ive been talking about, act like u would in person. Be freakin real I can bet my piece of shit car that most of this trash talking would never happen face to face. So why flip the switch when u log onto meso, it seems very stressful.playing these alter egos. Look im not harpin on no one brother just b real. Please dont write back calling me a douche bag cause I have no quarrel with any of u.
I'm the opposite... I'm not this nice in real life and I'd never let someone know I use emojis, especially this one [emoji12]

Alpha,you're continuing this BS, because you want your pound of flesh in the form of some sort of apology from Trukk? You're trying to come off as the poor, wronged victim in this, when in effect, you could have been the smarter, bigger man.
Instead of just ignoring the comebacks after your first reply, you continued to take the bait and elevated the tempo. Ignoring his attacks after that would have not led us to where we are now.
Not taking sides in this, but offering it as my viewpoint on derailing these petty, boring and needless bitch fights we often see over issues that could handled in an adult manner. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we are all adults here.

Alpha,you're continuing this BS, because you want your pound of flesh in the form of some sort of apology from Trukk? You're trying to come off as the poor, wronged victim in this, when in effect, you could have been the smarter, bigger man.
Instead of just ignoring the comebacks after your first reply, you continued to take the bait and elevated the tempo. Ignoring his attacks after that would have not led us to where we are now.
Not taking sides in this, but offering it as my viewpoint on derailing these petty, boring and needless bitch fights we often see over issues that could handled in an adult manner. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought we are all adults here.
I'm no adult gd. I am an angry child with an inferiority complex and an extensive vocabulary... do you still love me? Buddy? Greendog? Are you there? I

lay off of sources dick.

This sums up the whole situation. If you used a source and had great results and solid bloodwork, that's great, you should say so. But if you run around singing their praises day after day you are nothing more than a dick riding fanboy, or possibly a schill. Let's keep shit real around here.

I'm no adult gd. I am an angry child with an inferiority complex and an extensive vocabulary... do you still love me? Buddy? Greendog? Are you there? I

Yeah, I'm still here and sure I love you too (gawd, did I just write that?) All of us are kids at times, you are no exception. You are an adult when the need arises and a mean ass brat when that need arises, as well. If you were anything different, you wouldn't be Brutus!

@JB Im not sure if you are saying my word is not good. Or poking in his account is irrelevant? If its worth anything his convo are definitely noobie. Material. Sorry alpha.

Come on now PI !! Certainly not saying anything about you.

He is just saying he could have deleted the pm's.
I don't think alpha is spetz.. I do think gss is shamrock- and if not he is just as mentally challenged.

Yes that or maybe they never used the PM system to communicate. I'm not saying he is/was tied to Spetz but a clean PM box doesn't PROVE he wasn't..

Anyway, it's over so let's move on..

greendog, I understand where you're comming from. And you weren't saying shit when I was accused for months about being a liar and spetz. I can pull up multiple threads where I advocated acting like an adult and treating people with respect. Now, that I've rubbed his face in it you go and find this particular time to be righteous and indignant? Theses a time and place for everything, and this was his. I offered a truce and he still just had to make another smart ass reply. So, yes, there's children on here.

I don't follow this thread day to day. Yes when I did read up on it the other day I saw the input. All I'm saying is maybe we are past that point and it's time to move on. Righteous and indignant, I'm not. Just trying to offer my viewpoint.

Come on now PI !! Certainly not saying anything about you.

Yes that or maybe they never used the PM system to communicate. I'm not saying he is/was tied to Spetz but a clean PM box doesn't PROVE he wasn't..

Anyway, it's over so let's move on..
It doesn't proove anything, but it disproves a ton of shit. There's multiple messages with respected people on there that are even talking about what a schmuck he is. And I'd like to move on, which I've said 100 times.
I've cooled down a bit since last night and really just want this over. I don't care if he apologizes. It's not fair to everyone here if I keep shitting on ths thread over and over.
The point has been made. People can come to their own conclusions.

I don't follow this thread day to day. Yes when I did read up on it the other day I saw the input. All I'm saying is maybe we are past that point and it's time to move on. Righteous and indignant, I'm not. Just trying to offer my viewpoint.
I understand. And I respect your view. I'd just like this over with as well.

Clean pm's don't really say much but for the record I never said Alpha was spetz. Affialated maybe or just what happens when someone source rides for to long. Alpha you have been reiterating spetz points on this thread since day one. Nice try on letting PI in though. It's ok we can leave it at. If you are just a dumb noob then hopefully you learned a lesson.....lay off of sources dick. You can just come clean about how you messed up with the things you did for spetz though thinking it would help insure good gear for yourself. We have been around we understand. Sorry Alpha your behavior has not added up from day one .
Yeah, I always had a good experience with him and thought that I was helping him as he helped me. He was the first dude I got stuff rom on line. I didn't have any alterior motives, I just got caught up in it I guess. Probably the same way every source on here gets people backing them and then when shit goes down, they can't believe it so they defend them. Kinda like Astro.

Yeah, I always had a good experience with him and thought that I was helping him as he helped me. He was the first dude I got stuff rom on line. I didn't have any alterior motives, I just got caught up in it I guess. Probably the same way every source on here gets people backing them and then when shit goes down, they can't believe it so they defend them. Kinda like Astro.
I did the same thing with pep. No fault and good to clear the air- thats all anyone was getting at.

Can we let this thread die since piece of shit spetz is gone? Is that too much to ask?

Just a suggestion: There is nothing wrong with posting positive feedback regarding your experience with a source. It is encouraged. How you do it is important. Going forward try to keep your positive reviews more like a newspaper article and less like a wild marketing pitch. State the facts about communication, T/A, pricing, packaging and any other relevant info regarding your order experience. Stay away from glowing generalizations about how great a guy he is, yada yada. Once you have some idea of product quality the same holds true. We don't need to hear that your source has the fire, just give us the numbers and we should have the collective intelligence here to decipher them as good or bad. Doing so will keep you from being mislabeled and free up bandwidth for more worthwhile and useful discourse than a juvenile tit-for-tat with fellow members.

My $.02 worth.

@spetz.. hey buddy.. got a lil delimma here, I got a nice supply from you back in October. I just attempted to start my 2nd from that order and the anabolix sust I pin'd is horrible with pip, pain came on immediately, and with in 12 hrs Spot was swollen fevered and looked like it was infected.. that happened at both glute and thigh.. batch#150420534 got 2 vials of that and your test cyp is crazy also.. only difference with the cyp is there's no infection look, but I still get immediate inject pain and it swells up within hrs??
I shot them separately the 2 ns pin and still same results.. so I said screw it ain't worth all that. I'll address it with you. however the first cycle I did from your line was great. test e deca and your vet npp and dbol.. quality may not be top notch, but I loved the results I was got from that first cycle. however we gotta do something about this sust and cyp ?? I emailed you also with same info in text. get at me man. let's figure this out. thanks

Back