USAspetz Domestic Source for FDA Pharma meds, Orals, Injectables, Raws and GH

Ok looking to run 4iu's a day for 6 mos.

Do you accept first born males as payment!!! Lol
lmao 4iu of real gh is a lot, i have a client that has a pro card, obviously i cant mention names, and he only does 3iu a day, he has the budget but wont take more, his abdomen is extremly in shape, no bloating or anything.

lmao 4iu of real gh is a lot, i have a client that has a pro card, obviously i cant mention names, and he only does 3iu a day, he has the budget but wont take more, his abdomen is extremly in shape, no bloating or anything.
Thx for the info.. So what dosage would you recommend for someone who's never run gh.!thx again

Sorry guys i forgot to mention the items i currently have on Promotion.

ITEMS ON SALE:

Test-P 100 $30
Tren-A 100 $45

Tren 250 (125a/135e) $100

AI/pct
arimidex:1mg x 30 $90
aromasin: FORGET IT, we can't afford it!
nolva: 20mg x 30 $90
clomid 50MG x 30 $150
Prami: 1mg x 30 $90
Caber: .5mg x 8 $150 OUCH! but its Watson brand.
Accutane 10MG x 70 $150.
letrozole 2.5mg x 30 $120
Injectables & Orals:
TEST-E 250 $50
TEST-C 200 $50
SUST 250 $50
Winny 60x25MG $60
Dbol 60x25MG $70
anavar 60x25MG $120
Anavar for woman 60x5MG $55
Deca 200 $60
NPP 100 $60
EQ 200 $50
masteron p 100 $60

HCG / HGH and Vitamins
B12 Injections 5Vials of 1ML
Pregnyl 10000iu (pharma grade) $80
HGH Omnitrope 5.8MG $225
HGH Saizen 8.8MG $350
HGH Omnitrope 10MG $400

Minimum order requirement is $150, Payments though WU and sometimes via Paypal.

Email: usaspetz [at] countermail.com

NOTES: Please contact me when you are ready to purchase, I ship DOMESTIC ONLY, turnaround time after funds are picked up are usually 3-4 Days. If you are not ready to purchase, please do not ask to payment instructions, You MUST pay within 24 Hrs., Failure to do so will get the order canceled and I will no longer be able to do business with you, so again, please make sure you’re ready to commit.

You sell Anavar for women and don't test your raws nice.

Reading over here and at reddit it sounds like he found a place to get them tested and is waiting on results. He did take down the list until he got the ok from several members. I'm looking forward to the results myself. I've never ran var but i would love to try some good var out for my first time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a female in my life that is asking me to source some Anavar. I hope this can be that option. Still watching for some results on other raws and maybe a test on some Anavar. I will jump in soon to do a test on some of this gear but money is tight for the next week.

You would think some of the pharmaceutical prices would go down as alot of these companies are moving head quarter's to other countries in order to avoid taxes. Greedy hogs is what all that bs is I believe Pfizer is one of then[emoji36] [emoji35] [emoji36]

So here's question that might find an answer here. Expiration dates on Pharma meds, Are they valid in terms of effectiveness? I guess I'm trying to ask how important is the expiration date generally for things like tablets & capsules. Do the ingredients really degrade or will a tablet still be a tablet, and be effective after expired?

They will lose their potency over time, tab or inj.

-Myth-

its so funny how.meds work. with insulin the rate of degradation after thirty days is so minute as in 0.1% etc lmfao just look it up on lily etc lol

So here's question that might find an answer here. Expiration dates on Pharma meds, Are they valid in terms of effectiveness? I guess I'm trying to ask how important is the expiration date generally for things like tablets & capsules. Do the ingredients really degrade or will a tablet still be a tablet, and be effective after expired?
they lose potency but honestly... the % is not noticeable, except for liquids which do have preservatives and such, such has bacteriostatic water, but pills and others.. g2g in my oppinion. Im personally taking expired hgh from 2013 and i feel no different than from a 2014 batch.