Using HGH + peptides

Sosaa247

Subscriber
Does anyone have any experience with using HGH+ peptides at the same time for an increased GH level without having to go through entire vials of HGH in 2 days .
From what I have seen on other forums the protocol is as follows :
Wake up , take the peptides ( mod grf and hexarelin )
20 mins later take your dosage of HGH for example 4 iu

follow this the whole day other than at night . At night only take the peptides so that you naturally produce your own GH

does anyone have experience doing this ?
how well did it work at raising IGF levels ( what equivalent iu of HGH was it )
and is there any way I can make this more efficient?

I'm of the opinion that just stick to GH if you can get it, what dose of GH are you using/shooting for? Vial every 2 days would indicate you are using 5iu'ish?

Peptides for GH release are inferior when you can get actual GH.

Yeah I need to do a cycle for about 2-3 months . At the start it’s gonna be 5 iu a day then I’m gonna have to up it to 10iu a day for the last couple of weeks .
I will be injecting gh every other day .
The thing is even like this it’s pretty expensive and I have a lot of peptides left over from before that I want to use .
What about if I did 5 iu just GH a day then the next day only peptides .
do you think that’s better ?

also towards the end I’m gonna be shooting for around 15 iu . ( this is only For a very limited time )

What are your stats? Are you in NPC going for your pro card? I don't believe anyone needs to run 15iu a day let alone 10iu.

What are your stats? Are you in NPC going for your pro card? I don't believe anyone needs to run 15iu a day let alone 10iu.
Nope . I have a blood works test in a couple months that Is going to be checked as part of a trial by a company . That’s why we need to be running the different amounts of HGH for the short amount of time .

Does anyone have any experience with using HGH+ peptides at the same time for an increased GH level without having to go through entire vials of HGH in 2 days .
From what I have seen on other forums the protocol is as follows :
Wake up , take the peptides ( mod grf and hexarelin )
20 mins later take your dosage of HGH for example 4 iu

follow this the whole day other than at night . At night only take the peptides so that you naturally produce your own GH

does anyone have experience doing this ?
how well did it work at raising IGF levels ( what equivalent iu of HGH was it )
and is there any way I can make this more efficient?
I actually like this method and the only time i got good results from generic hgh is using it with peptides.
My igf was in the 500 range from 3iu hgh and two shots of peptides.
My protocol was 1 iu hgh in the morning before training , 100mcg mod grf with 250-300mcg ipamorelin and 1 iu gh post workout and at night i took 1 iu with the same dose of peptides.
You should go for it with your bigger doses the results should be great.In my opinion peptides if real and well dosed are underrated.
Only issue i could see is blood glucose levels but doing it EoD might help with that .
People who put down peptides i think are the people who dont understand how peptides work and its effects on somatostatin and other growth factors. Basically doing them together you get the best of both worlds the somatostatin suppression from the peptides with a big increase of growth hormone in the blood working on the damaged muscle cells signaling and preparing them for growth and the raised and long effect of igf-1 from the hgh that makes this cells divide and grow.
The only down side is you are a pin cushion and you feel light headed after the peptides thats why i would not do them in the morning after the workout is perfect for this as usually thats chill time for me and maybe a nap even.
My english is not the best i know but i think you can understand this and give it a try and let us know how it worked for you.
And no you should not mix them all in the same syringe especially if its generic growth without the stabilizers in it.

i think this is called the "piggyback" method.
take the peptide with your MOD (or only the peptide if you are using DAC) and 10-15min later take your hgh.
But it is usually only used with a small amount of HGH. The aim of this method of to increase the peak output of your peptide injection. The usual protocol is your peptide, lets say hexarelin 50µ + mod grf and 15min later 0,75-1iu.
If you take a total of 5iu HGH daily i would modify your protocol a bit:
morning 1,5 HGH only, 45min pre Workout ghrp+ghrh + -0,751iu, some minutes post workout 2Iu, pre bed or midnight IPA (no other ghrp)+ghrh + 0,75-1IU.
and keep in mind to be fasted (last 2 hours at least and 20-30min post injec) for your peptide+hgh shots. HGH only can be non-fasted

Back