Using LR-3 IGF-1, PGF2a, HGH, Insulin

Bro, it's not like I'm going to use them tomorrow.I'm trying to learn way ahead of time, and I'm also trying to help someone out who wanted me to ask these questions because they wanted to know.

sev1512 said:
MJM - so you cant gain off test, anadrol, tren, and EQ stack so you think these anabolic substances are the answer.

Again wrong, you are no where near ready to try these. You havent even spot injected in your delts yet, not that this is a huge milestone but it just goes to show you how inexperienced you are.

Guys I know you have done your best in trying to help him. But there is no way this kid can do this stuff safely. Hes a rich little spoiled brat, he wants us to do the research for him.

Diablo570 said:
Einstein...or other EXPERIENCED users of HUMALOG:
Is it possible to NOT gain fat while on Humalog?

It seems that whenever I read about people who use it, they become quite fat, or should I say, they gain lots of fat.

Is this simply from the poor use of insulin (Humalog) or is fat gain one of the costs to using it?

I like to stay fairly inshape year round, but I do lose quite a bit during my off cycles. I do not care to bridge with AAS, but HGH and Humalog sound very tempting. (HGH for sure, but Im waiting for $$$).
I would not use Humalog if it meant I would gain lots of fat in the process. (lots of fat= losing my 6 pack completely).

Thanks!

Diablo
yes it is possible not to gain fat. while the humalog is active in your body take in as little fat as possible post injection. you dont need to be anal about it, i once read that someone discontinued taking there vitamin e capsules becasue they had oil in them, lol. another thing to remember is the high amount of carbs takin post shot. at first its good to follow the basic 10 grams per iu rule. but once you work up to about 10 iu's start cutting down the carbs you take in post shot. i think the reason people get fat from insulin is taking in too many carbs and total calories, being over causious about preventing hypoglycemia. once you get a good feel for how the insulin efects you you can work your carbs down post shot conciderably. sometimes ill go down to about 5 grams per iu in my post shot shake and not notice any signs of hypo. if your going to take hgh with your insulin, then that will pretty much offset any fat gains that may occur also. if not maybe even make you a little leaner. every ones a little different and you may gain some fat, but its not going to be anything drastic if you know what your doing. hell, last year i took a shot on humalog ed and ate whatever i wanted post shot jsut to see how much fat it could put on me, since i had read so much about that, but never actualy experienced it myself. and i didnt notice any significant gain in fat. i dont recomend you do that as obviously im probubly the exception here with that.
also if you run teh slin alone only take it post workout. if you take it like this your body will be so primed to absorb the nutrients for the purpose of repairing your muscles, very little if any will be stored as fat, unless your completly careless.

bronco944 said:
yes it is possible not to gain fat. while the humalog is active in your body take in as little fat as possible post injection. you dont need to be anal about it, i once read that someone discontinued taking there vitamin e capsules becasue they had oil in them, lol. another thing to remember is the high amount of carbs takin post shot. at first its good to follow the basic 10 grams per iu rule. but once you work up to about 10 iu's start cutting down the carbs you take in post shot. i think the reason people get fat from insulin is taking in too many carbs and total calories, being over causious about preventing hypoglycemia. once you get a good feel for how the insulin efects you you can work your carbs down post shot conciderably. sometimes ill go down to about 5 grams per iu in my post shot shake and not notice any signs of hypo. if your going to take hgh with your insulin, then that will pretty much offset any fat gains that may occur also. if not maybe even make you a little leaner. every ones a little different and you may gain some fat, but its not going to be anything drastic if you know what your doing. hell, last year i took a shot on humalog ed and ate whatever i wanted post shot jsut to see how much fat it could put on me, since i had read so much about that, but never actualy experienced it myself. and i didnt notice any significant gain in fat. i dont recomend you do that as obviously im probubly the exception here with that.
also if you run teh slin alone only take it post workout. if you take it like this your body will be so primed to absorb the nutrients for the purpose of repairing your muscles, very little if any will be stored as fat, unless your completly careless.

Thanks Bronco. What is the average starting dose for a newbie (Humalog)? Since I have never used it, would I start with 2IU post workout to feel-out the effects and adjust accordingly from there?

Also, I assume everyone on Humalog uses the diabetic blood glucose testing devices correct?

Where is a good place to get a nice one for cheap?

Thanks bros
Diablo

Back