[voodoo] [labmax] NPP

Benny

I wasn't too happy with my voodoo pack when it arrived and all but one of five vials was short a ML of gear, 10% loss right off the top. Now I get a few minutes to labmax the NPP, and it fails. At best it may be Deca, but not what I needed or ordered. Don't know about the rest of you, but I can read the writing on the wall with this ugl.image.jpgimage.jpg

Looks like my last Sustanon Labmax test....??
Pictures distort it a little, but it does seem a perfect match for deca. The Sustanon I've done was looks same in pictures, but in person you can see the differences in colors.
The pisser is I was about to pin this for a nagging shoulder pain, in hopes I could relieve some pain by next week. Won't happen that fast with deca. My cycle would be over by time deca kicked in.

WELL this is about bs...wat about the other gear @Benny and thanks for tagin me
Not enough free time around home to get others done. Hopefully in a couple days. I just don't like doing this right in front of the ole lady. She knows it goes on, but I don't flaunt it lol.

Not enough free time around home to get others done. Hopefully in a couple days. I just don't like doing this right in front of the ole lady. She knows it goes on, but I don't flaunt it lol.
Fully understand man im i feel the same way lol thanks for posting thoo

Thanks for posting. Looks like more DoDoo. Private source. LMAO Thanks but no thanks

Last edited:
I just wanted to find out if this
was the same NPP that I used and it is..

It's not only the same NPP I used but
also the same NPP EVERYONE who ordered from Voodoo used..

I loved it and so did everyone else.. but let me go
and labmax it so I can,.. ummm.. see if I loved it o_O :)

Now for the Prop

M

And here is voodoo's response when informed about the labmax:
lol okay. Funny how all my labmaxes on these things have tested great. If you don't want to order then don't :)

And when asked about the prop just after I ordered and the bad labs surfaced, this was his response:
Well you are only getting 1 test prop and since you are using tren I doubt you will notice the test much either way. It is not the same batch but the quality is the same. All our raws are tested before hand, the lab results claimed are like normal test levels. It's as if there was 0 test in it lol. You will see the quality in gear, we keep it consistent on all our products. I am gonna start using that batch as well and get some bloods on it. I already know 100% it is really good, even test with 50% purity will give lab results showing >1500 which is showing it is so high it is out of range.

So being I was only getting one I shouldn't worry about it, and if it's bad I wont know it because of the Tren any way? Not good customer service at all, and not someone I trust to sell me products that I will be injecting in to my body.

With that tren that was glowing like plutonium you won't notice how good the test prop is. Reviews are made before you even use the gear, this is turning into eroids. Oh nevermind they tell you not to review that something was received, use it and review it. Labmaxes have been taken on our same batch multiple time. Not gonna stick around and argue with you. Enjoy your cycle! :)

With that tren that was glowing like plutonium you won't notice how good the test prop is. Reviews are made before you even use the gear, this is turning into eroids. Oh nevermind they tell you not to review that something was received, use it and review it. Labmaxes have been taken on our same batch multiple time. Not gonna stick around and argue with you. Enjoy your cycle! :)

Tell me your kidding. We have to keep yall UGL in check. We don't just pin shit into our bodies and hope for the best. We test it and when it FAILS Labmax for the hormone that Is on the label we trash it and let our brothers know.

Is this the kind of response you want from a supplier ? Hell no ! He dont know what he has ...

And he claims to be from Haiti ?
Who in their right mind would want anything from AIDS ridden Haiti ?
"Hey pass me that used syringe so I can load some more vials, its for my customers in the US , ha-ha"....

Dipshit; are you blind? It failed so wtf are you trying to even argue.

And here is voodoo's response when informed about the labmax:
lol okay. Funny how all my labmaxes on these things have tested great. If you don't want to order then don't :)
What a cocky POS.
And when asked about the prop just after I ordered and the bad labs surfaced, this was his response:
Well you are only getting 1 test prop and since you are using tren I doubt you will notice the test much either way. It is not the same batch but the quality is the same. All our raws are tested before hand, the lab results claimed are like normal test levels. It's as if there was 0 test in it lol. You will see the quality in gear, we keep it consistent on all our products. I am gonna start using that batch as well and get some bloods on it. I already know 100% it is really good, even test with 50% purity will give lab results showing >1500 which is showing it is so high it is out of range.

So being I was only getting one I shouldn't worry about it, and if it's bad I wont know it because of the Tren any way? Not good customer service at all, and not someone I trust to sell me products that I will be injecting in to my body.
Wow, that second bolded statement is all I would ever need to hear from a source to permanently rule them out. That kind of convoluted and deceitful reasoning thrown in the face of a customer blatantly evidences disrespect and lack of integrity. Ever hear of an LC/MS lab test that reports blood Test levels >1500? Screw this Voodoo faggot.

Remember: I stopped my NPP early as I was not getting the results of good NPP, shoulder pain never went away...I'll order a lab max this week and test mine!!!!! Figures