Waiting on these fantastic results

For the millionth time without bloods we all believe you are not gaining because your putting too much effort into the hundreds of blowjobs your giving a day.

So you only address the fact that you eat less on this diet but do nothing to explain the high activity level and low weight loss.

You clearly have a very good understanding of diet and exercise. It doesn't mean you have seen every case and that you can apply your understanding to every scenario.

If you think so, cool. You should start a business helping the obese and be rich and famous. Until then keep working two jobs.

I've spent way to much time on this board. I came here to get some info on aas. Which I've gotten. I don't need info on diet from people who can't think pas their own interpretation of studies they've read. If you hunk I haven't tried all the methods of eating hat you preach about wig huge failure, think again.

I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. You keep on high fiving each other for being awesome at the Internet.

"Bro, I eat 5,000 cal a day just to maintain."

Well good for you, that must be amazing.

This coming from the guy who says 456TT might be low lol. Anything to take the attention away from a retarded comment huh?
Thats right all those shitty feelings you have, your lack of energy, all those classic low T symptoms don't have anything to do with those numbers. Oh you tested at 780 when you were 26? No no....thats not low T, here have some prozac.

If you are a "real" doctor, which is doubt full, you are part of the problem where millions of men like myself have fought primary cares for years with classic low t symptoms and their "solution" is androgel or 100mg of Test C once a month :/ thank God there are doctors that can think past the numbers and actually help their patients. Keep thumping your chest

First of all, if it was a battle, mcnasty's corner would've thrown in the towel long ago or mcnasty himself would've uttered "No mas".
The OP needed a breather. He's in his corner for his second standing 8 count.

Forget a standing 8, keep pounding the shill

So you only address the fact that you eat less on this diet but do nothing to explain the high activity level and low weight loss.

You clearly have a very good understanding of diet and exercise. It doesn't mean you have seen every case and that you can apply your understanding to every scenario.

If you think so, cool. You should start a business helping the obese and be rich and famous. Until then keep working two jobs.

I've spent way to much time on this board. I came here to get some info on aas. Which I've gotten. I don't need info on diet from people who can't think pas their own interpretation of studies they've read. If you hunk I haven't tried all the methods of eating hat you preach about wig huge failure, think again.

I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. You keep on high fiving each other for being awesome at the Internet.

"Bro, I eat 5,000 cal a day just to maintain."

Well good for you, that must be amazing.

I obviously do have a good understanding of diet and exercise and being the philanthropist that I am, I'm trying to educate you free of charge but, being the uneducated, obstinate, zealot that you are you refuse to open your mind. Don't blame me for trying when wish to retain your preconceived biases.

1) 2lbs a week of weight loss isn't low weight loss. At his weight he could've lost more sure but that doesn't mean it's low

2) as much as you'd like to believe it, 4-5 crossfit sessions a week is NOT high activity. Does he sit at a desk at work? Does he sit in front of the tv for hours? Gym sessions aren't the sole determinant of activity levels but that's above your understanding.

3) nobody knows what he really ate besides him. As I've said multiple times already, the obese underreport their calorie intake level like clockwork and your buddy is no different. People cheat diets, people under report quantities and meals they eat, etc etc. seeing as you didn't follow the guy 24/7 you truly have no idea what he really ate.

So yea the results aren't impossible considering the above factors but it takes a critical mind to realize that, something you're severely lacking.

Nope you don't need diet info. Keep your blinders on and remain oblivious to the truths around you. That's the best policy for you. We don't want to bother you in your safe haven.

Thats right all those shitty feelings you have, your lack of energy, all those classic low T symptoms don't have anything to do with those numbers. Oh you tested at 780 when you were 26? No no....thats not low T, here have some prozac.

If you are a "real" doctor, which is doubt full, you are part of the problem where millions of men like myself have fought primary cares for years with classic low t symptoms and their "solution" is androgel or 100mg of Test C once a month :/ thank God there are doctors that can think past the numbers and actually help their patients. Keep thumping your chest

Never said I was a doctor but at least I can spell doubtful ;)

Luckily for most, what you fail to understand is that when someone's levels are in range, then the overwhelming majority of the time their symptoms are due to something else and not low T, regardless of how much the symptoms match to symptoms of low T. That's bc many other things affect libido, mood, energy, fatigue, etc. Thank God there are anti-aging clinics that can milk mindless sheep like you from your hard earned money.

Never said I was a doctor but at least I can spell doubtful ;)

Luckily for most, what you fail to understand is that when someone's levels are in range, then the overwhelming majority of the time their symptoms are due to something else and not low T, regardless of how much the symptoms match to symptoms of low T. That's bc many other things affect libido, mood, energy, fatigue, etc. Thank God there are anti-aging clinics that can milk mindless sheep like you from your hard earned money.

So tell us, doc...how is that range established? How are those baseline numbers chosen?

So tell us, doc...how is that range established? How are those baseline numbers chosen?

By collecting a vast amount of samples, analyzing them, performing statistical analysis, then finding the 95% prediction interval. These results can be influenced by the demographics of the HEALTHY population sampled and the equipment/methods used to assay the samples. Furthermore, labs accredited by the College of American Pathologists are required to validate their own reference ranges at least annually.

Clearly you wish to be one of the special butterflies of the 5% but it pains me to tell you, you're probably not.

By collecting a vast amount of samples, analyzing them, performing statistical analysis, then finding the 95% prediction interval.

Dammit, no one told me there would be both Science AND Math involved!

Seriously though man, these ranges are tested so commonly how did you assume they would have established them? They aren't low density observations.

By collecting a vast amount of samples, analyzing them, performing statistical analysis, then finding the 95% prediction interval. These results can be influenced by the demographics of the HEALTHY population sampled and the equipment/methods used to assay the samples. Furthermore, labs accredited by the College of American Pathologists are required to validate their own reference ranges at least annually.

Clearly you wish to be one of the special butterflies of the 5% but it pains me to tell you, you're probably not.
Docd187123 can I become a special butterfly if I really want to?:confused:

Youre sorta correct. So who goes to have their t levels checked? Healthy 25-30year old men? Hormone panels aren't on a normal yearly phys.

Seriously though man, these ranges are tested so commonly how did you assume they would have established them? They aren't low density observations.

So how are they established? Do they just pick a number randomly? Or maybe they use the average of those tested? Wonder why the range is so massive?