Waiting on these fantastic results

I hit 250+ when I was a teenager from meds. All jiggle no muscle at that point. I hold weight well so it wasn't a bad scene but I still hold weight easiy. I eat way more than you but also weigh like 50# more than you. Good job tho, keep it up man

Edit- not to bust balls but it does seem a little odd, your diet compared to activity levels but I have seen some weird shit in my day....

I'm a weightlifter. I refuse to jump on the crossfit hate bandwagon. If that's your thing that's your thing. But the low cal and high activity level at your weight and height makes you a rare oddity. I'd like to see some proof. But alas this is the mighty web, where anyone can do or say whatever the fuck they want.

Hey, I am the first one to admit it sounds crazy but I shit you not. I wish it wasn't true.

I eat the same bs food every god damn day.

I intermittent fast until 11. Have a 200 cal shake at 11. Have a double steal wrap at subway at 2. Have a 200 cal shake at 4 or 5. Eat either a steak/pork/chicken/Fish and veggies or bacon, eggs and avacado between 7-8.

Count it up and tell me how many calories that is. That keeps me at 200lbs. It's fucked.

I have a hate hate relationship with food. I get zero joy out of eating because I can't. If I eat anything shitty while not on gear I gain weight.

Yeah. Funny. Idiot.

I like to broaden my horizons twat. I do Crossfit, lift, run 5ks, 10ks and half marathons and cycle as well.

I'm not just some one dimensional juice monkey gym rat. I have been exploring different types of fitness for the last decade. Not just to get shredded for "tha bitches" but to actually not be obese anymore and to not be a diabetic dying man like my father.

So go ahead and laugh at how I do Crossfit. Asshat.

Oh I did fucking p90x 3 times and did Insanity as well. Oh, I went to some cycling classes and swam many a lap in the pool as well

Laugh it up.

Why all the namecalling man just relax, you do realize that you're an anomaly with these claims right? Have you gotten your thyroid checked?

I have had my thyroid checked.

I totally understand I'm an anomaly here. I'm not in the world of large scale weight loss though. It happens a lot with people who go ultra restrictive for extended periods of time.

And most the name calling was for the idiot who laughs cause I do Crossfit.

I do Crossfit as just one of my ways to stay fit and maintain weight. I move away from it during cycles to try and grow.

It's super aggravating all the people who hop on the Crossfit hating band wagon. Excuse me for doing more than just chest and bi's. I'm not one of those idiots who do it in the gym either. I go to a Crossfit box to do it and I go to the gym to lift.

Yeah. Funny. Idiot.

I like to broaden my horizons twat. I do Crossfit, lift, run 5ks, 10ks and half marathons and cycle as well.

I'm not just some one dimensional juice monkey gym rat. I have been exploring different types of fitness for the last decade. Not just to get shredded for "tha bitches" but to actually not be obese anymore and to not be a diabetic dying man like my father.

So go ahead and laugh at how I do Crossfit. Asshat.

Oh I did fucking p90x 3 times and did Insanity as well. Oh, I went to some cycling classes and swam many a lap in the pool as well

Laugh it up.

Lol crossfit---- not laughing as much to be on the I hate crossfit bandwagon, as laughing at u!

Ur a fad work out guy, I do p90x, insanity, and I'm a crossfiter..... And I do it all on 1,700 calories and I'm 6 foot tall, with my crossfit shirt and logo water bottle I won from a meet type person---- that's why I'm laughing

Your in a bodybuilding forum looking like a runner.........

I have had my thyroid checked.

I totally understand I'm an anomaly here. I'm not in the world of large scale weight loss though. It happens a lot with people who go ultra restrictive for extended periods of time.

And most the name calling was for the idiot who laughs cause I do Crossfit.

I do Crossfit as just one of my ways to stay fit and maintain weight. I move away from it during cycles to try and grow.

It's super aggravating all the people who hop on the Crossfit hating band wagon. Excuse me for doing more than just chest and bi's. I'm not one of those idiots who do it in the gym either. I go to a Crossfit box to do it and I go to the gym to lift.

Just the reason u feel u have to defend crossfit, and take it for some reason as a personal attack and get defensive and start name calling.....

Lol crossfit

Ur a fad work out guy, I do p90x, insanity, and I'm a crossfiter..... And I do it all on 1,700 calories and I'm 6 foot tall, with my crossfit shirt and logo water bottle I won from a meet type person---- that's why I'm laughing

lold hard because I know a guy like that, sounds and acts exactly like that

Fuck, the old tren is kicking hard today. Lol

But yeah, I love people telling me I'm wrong about how my body works.

I've only been dieting the same way for 10 fucking years and maintaining a 150lb weight loss. I think I fucking get it.

When not on gear I eat 1500-1700 cals a day. I do Crossfit 4 days a week and lift 2 days a week and maintain a 200-210 lb weight. Consistently. I monitor every bite of food I eat. Religiously got the last 10 damn years.

And the 200 lbs is if I am at less than 50grams of carbs.

Tell me again how what I say is Bullshit. Idiot.

You stated you're not hypothyroidic so you don't have any medical conditions. Having said that, your basal metabolic rate would be right around that 1500-1700 cals assuming you laid in bed all day. Seeing as you're active and do shit you would lose weight at that calorie intake. Unfortunately it's very common for the obese to either over report their activity or under report their food intake or even both.

You don't go from maintaining your weight at 1500-1700cals a day to barely growing at 3000cAls a day just bc of gear. And if you truly believe that then I regret to inform you but you're the idiot here :)

Anyway, we can all sit around The campfire and tell each other stories but that accounts for shit in terms of evidence. You could've made progress in spite of what not bc of what you did.

The reason you blow up on carbs is bc you restore muscle glycogen levels which also holds water. You don't get fat all of a sudden.

So bc you asked me so politely and sweetly, what you said is about 95% bullshit. The other 5% was a campfire story to share with your bros....idiot

Lol crossfit---- not laughing as much to be on the I hate crossfit bandwagon, as laughing at u!

Your in a bodybuilding forum looking like a runner.........

I did p90x and insanity like 7 years ago. I did the globe gym thing for 2-3 years and I've been cross fitting for 5 years. It's hardly a fad.

I am currently only doing Crossfit 1-2 days a week and lifting 4 days.

You don't know what I look like or what I'm like in person. I know your type all to well. Laugh at people for exploring fitness options and fighting obesity.

You're the better man. You win big guy.

Sorry but I can't help but
L-O-fucking-L at an idiot that thinks gear increases his metabolic rate by 1300-1500cals a day

You stated you're not hypothyroidic so you don't have any medical conditions. Having said that, your basal metabolic rate would be right around that 1500-1700 cals assuming you laid in bed all day. Seeing as you're active and do shit you would lose weight at that calorie intake. Unfortunately it's very common for the obese to either over report their activity or under report their food intake or even both.

You don't go from maintaining your weight at 1500-1700cals a day to barely growing at 3000cAls a day just bc of gear. And if you truly believe that then I regret to inform you but you're the idiot here :)

Anyway, we can all sit around The campfire and tell each other stories but that accounts for shit in terms of evidence. You could've made progress in spite of what not bc of what you did.

The reason you blow up on carbs is bc you restore muscle glycogen levels which also holds water. You don't get fat all of a sudden.

So bc you asked me so politely and sweetly, what you said is about 95% bullshit. The other 5% was a campfire story to share with your bros....idiot

Yeah I hold all my water in my love handles where I was the fattest.

Ok. It's all Bullshit. I made it up to sound cool in front of a guys I couldn't give a flying dog shit about.

Have fun butt fucking each other you twits. I'm no longer gonna waste a second of my time on you web MDs. You know too much for me. Juicing apparently makes you a scientist. Lol

Yeah I hold all my water in my love handles where I was the fattest.

Ok. It's all Bullshit. I made it up to sound cool in front of a guys I couldn't give a flying dog shit about.

Have fun butt fucking each other you twits. I'm no longer gonna waste a second of my time on you web MDs. You know too much for me. Juicing apparently makes you a scientist. Lol

I never discounted what you said about your actual weight loss. As retarded as you are, I don't think even you could fuck up reading a scale THAT much. What I do question is the calorie content you're eating and you're underlying knowledge of human physiology and nutrition which is severely lacking.

Juicing doesn't make you a scientist but goddam man, you set the bar low for these sort of things.

Damn I haven't seen doc drop the hammer like this in a while, maybe since I've been here. Everything he's said is right though.

Oh Doc dropped the hammer!!! Oh shit. Lol

Suffice to say I know enough about nutrition to lose 150 lbs and gain 30-50 lbs of muscle without any use of steroids.

I made a lot of mistakes with diet over the years which led me to have to restrict diet like I do. I'm not exaggerating what I eat, I track it daily, and I'm not exaggerating my activity level.

Just cause you think you know how the body works doesn't mean you do. Until you've lived obese and lost 150 lbs and struggled to keep it off for 10 years you don't know shit.

Do some research. Talk to some previously obese people. Why do you think obese people that have lost hundreds of lbs so often get fat again? It isn't cause they go back to eating as much as they did before. It is metabolic damage.

Read up on what many of the contestants of the biggest loser have gone through. You don't know what you don't live. Have you ever been fat? Why can some people I know eat whatever they want, fast food and candy all day long and they are 140lbs soaking wet and I look at a pizza and get fat? Why do I go to Cuba for 10 days and gain 18lbs?

It ain't black and white or calories in/ calories out.

Laugh and giggle all you want boys. It won't change how I live or what my reality is. I'm glad if you can eat 5,000 cals a day and not gain wait. Good for you. That's your reality. Not mine.

Last edited:
Then you go on contradicting yourself.
Damn I haven't seen doc drop the hammer like this in a while, maybe since I've been here. Everything he's said is right though.

You want to know the funniest part I neglected to mention?

He claims to have been on restrictive dieting for 10yrs and that when you restrict your diet for as long as he has the body learns to use nutrients more efficiently.

Well,

1) he hasn't been restrictively dieting for 10yrs. If it we assume what he's saying is true, which I don't, then 1500-1700cals is his TDEE. He says he's eating that to maintain. Maintenance diets aren't restrictive dieting. They're fucking maintenance diets lol. Furthermore, he went from a soft 150lbs to a hardened 200+lbs which means he bulked. The fuck is restrictive about bulking? You're eating excess calories.

2) what he said about the body becoming for efficient with nutrient usage is partially true but he has it backwards lol. First, it's not restrictive dieting that betters nutrient use but weight loss and hypercaloric conditions as well as increasing lean body mass. Secondly, and more importantly what he has backwards, is that when this process happens your p-ratio or nutrient partitioning ratio becomes to favor muscle mass more over fat not the other way around. So for every pound he gained from this point more would be muscle than before, not as he stated he begins to get fat quickly, up until he reaches a certain body fat % where p-ratio would change again.

Oh Doc dropped the hammer!!! Oh shit. Lol

Suffice to say I know enough about nutrition to lose 150 lbs and gain 30-50 lbs of muscle without any use of steroids.

Bullshit, you said you did a few cycles.

It doesn't take nutritional knowledge to lose 150lbs. Obese people lose weight more easily than lean people do. Plus you obviously don't know much about nutrition but that's perfectly ok bc you're a prime example of my first sentence, why it doesn't take nutritional knowledge to lose the weight. It takes moving more and eating less. Sure certain knowledge can help speed up that process but 10yrs to lose 150lbs and gain some muscle is admittedly the Happy Gilmore of the dieting world sorry to say.

I made a lot of mistakes with diet over the years which led me to have to restrict diet like I do. I'm not exaggerating what I eat, I track it daily, and I'm not exaggerating my activity level.

The under reporting of food intake and over reporting of activity levels isn't an exaggeration. It's subconscious for most.

Just cause you think you know how the body works doesn't mean you do. Until you've lived obese and lost 150 lbs and struggled to keep it off for 10 years you don't know shit.

Exactly, so don't pretend you know how the body works lol

Do some research. Talk to some previously obese people. Why do you think obese people that have lost hundreds of lbs so often get fat again? It isn't cause they go back to eating as much as they did before. It is metabolic damage.

That's not the definition of metabolic damage. Jesus Christ you're dense. Losing weight and going back to what you are before, aka doing the same shit that got you fat in the first place, is not metabolic damage. It's the definition of insanity "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Read up on what many of the contestants of the biggest loser have gone through. You don't know what you don't live. Have you ever been fat? Why can some people I know eat whatever they want, fast food and candy all day long and they are 140lbs soaking wet and I look at a pizza and get fat? Why do I go to Cuba for 10 days and gain 18lbs?

Did you live in the Holocaust? Probably not but you can know a good deal about what they went through bc of studying the subject. Don't give me that bullshit

They can be 140lbs bc they most assuredly don't eat candy all day and even if they did, they ate what they ate in amounts that don't exceed their caloric expenditure. It's a simple concept really.

You don't gain fat looking at a pizza so don't be a drama queen. You gain weight going to Cuba bc you, I assume, eat what you want including carbs. Carbs equal glycogen and water, not necessarily fat. It's not a difficult concept to understand I promise.

It ain't black and white or calories in/ calories out.

For pure weigh gain/loss yes it is no matter how much you don't want it to be or how special of a butterfly you want to feel like.

Laugh and giggle all you want boys. It won't change how I live or what my reality is. I'm glad if you can eat 5,000 cals a day and not gain wait. Good for you. That's your reality. Not mine.

Nobody tried to change the way you live but your reality is distorted to your confirmation bias. Plain and simple.

You internet science degree is very impressive. Do you know how long it took me to lose 150lbs? How about how long it took to get to 180 without getting much fatter?

Do you know what I did to lose the 150 lbs? What diet I used? Do you know what I ate or what exercise I did to get to this point or to get to 180 at a lower bf%?

You know so very little but you spout off internet bs about how some scientists believe the body works. None of this is fact. If you take it as fact then it's your loss. Science still knows very little about how the human body works. Up until a few years ago keto diets were crazy talk and you would die if you didn't eat carbs. Your heart would explode.

Docs are still going crazy about good cholesterol and bad cholesterol when many are now stating that it is truly your triglycerides that matter and not your cholesterol at all.

I'm glad you feel so proud of yourself for spin all your internet research. It's never a bad thing to read. Unfortunately for every "fact" you read there is another study that contradicts it.

Fact still remains. I eat 1500-1700 cals a day and I'm pretty active and I Just maintain 200-210.

I'm sorry if you don't agree but my body doesn't follow your rules and my mind doesn't give a shit either way. ;)

I know...Doc is sharp as a tac....was i defending this guy? Hope not...don't wanna end up in doc's crosshairs...fuck!

I didn't take 10 years to
Lose 150lbs. I took 6 month. With no trainer, with no dietitian. I've kept it off for 10 years.

I ran a few cycles in the last 3 years. 7 years after I lost the weight. It enables me to gain some more lean mass while not gaining much more if any fat. I got to a point where I was not gaining much muscle and more fat. In fact there was one year I lost 4 lbs of muscle. That's when I started cycling.

If you think it's so easy to lose 150 lbs why don't you gain 150lbs and lose it. Go on. It's so easy anyone can do it. Lol