Waiting on these fantastic results

And back on topic: if 3/4 of these were bunk, it's possible the source ripped him off with fake PC gear.

It's also possible that one in a billion chance just happened to line up and you got all 3 shitty vials that were produced this month. Idk how well PC mixes their batches but sometimes even if done right, you can end up with "cold" spots and "hot" spots. Unlikely but possible.

As they've said, test it! It's crazy to think this thread is just 9 long pages of speculation and "you're a shill" "no you're a shill"

Everybody is different. I spent 10 years on a very restrictive diet. I lost 150lbs and kept it off. Now if I eat any more than 1500 calories a day while not on gear I get fat. I have to keep my carbs very low or I just blow up.

On gear I have to be very careful to only carb up around my workouts and I grow on 3,000 cals a day. Not fast but I grow.

I have no choice to do it this way or I just get fat and sloppy.

Bullshit

Normal= within the range which may not be normal for you. Same as Test. Just because you've got 465TT doesnt mean youre not low T. 465 might be low for you. Same with thyroid levels. It might benefit you to find a doctor that will boost your levels to the top of the range and see what the results are.

Please stop giving out bad advice. You don't know what you're talking about.

"Waiting on these fantastic results"?

More like, "Waiting on this thread to stop sucking".

Looks like it may be a while...:rolleyes:

Forgive me if this has already been said, only on PG 7 of reading this thread now. But so far, I'm getting that dude is strapped for cash, bought one vial of each hormone, and now wants to try to get the rest for free, since he's so strapped for cash. All could be solved with bloodwork.
Mistake I see alot of guys making. Steroids aren't a necessity, but a luxury item. And an illegal and sometimes dangerous one at that. Buying and running gear when your as tight on cash as op wants us to believe is a bad choice. I'd compare it to planning a vacation and only saving enough money for the condo or hotel, etc. You drive there and realize your flat broke with no gas money to get home, buy food, or do anything actually fun. And so far op hasn't mentioned his pct that I know of, just ai. All that shit is gonna cost too, granted it may not be much, but still. I know it's tempting but guys shouldn't start cycle until they've got everything lined out and ready, including extra funds for unforeseeable circumstances. Funds for bloodwork should be a mandatory.

Call bullshit all you want. I could give a flying fuck if you believe me. Like you are some kind of fucking expert on 10 years of restrictive dieting and large scale weight loss.

Get a fucking life.

Fuck, the old tren is kicking hard today. Lol

But yeah, I love people telling me I'm wrong about how my body works.

I've only been dieting the same way for 10 fucking years and maintaining a 150lb weight loss. I think I fucking get it.

When not on gear I eat 1500-1700 cals a day. I do Crossfit 4 days a week and lift 2 days a week and maintain a 200-210 lb weight. Consistently. I monitor every bite of food I eat. Religiously got the last 10 damn years.

And the 200 lbs is if I am at less than 50grams of carbs.

Tell me again how what I say is Bullshit. Idiot.

Last edited:

I've only been dieting the same way for 10 fucking years and maintaining a 150lb weight loss. I think I fucking get it.

When not on gear I eat 1500-1700 cals a day. I do Crossfit 4 days a week and lift 2 days a week and maintain a 200-210 lb weight. Consistently. I monitor every bite of food I eat. Religiously got the last 10 damn years.

You weighed 350#?

That's a lot of activity on 1700 kcal a day. My fucking 120 lb girlfriend eats more than that and only lifts weights 4 days a week, no high intensity crossfit workouts. I find it hard to believe that either you workout that much, or eat that little, and maintain 200lbs. That must be some low intensity crossfit youre doing.

No. I weighed 300 and dieted down to 150. At 150 I was 22%bf. I started lifting and got up to 180lbs at 17%. I did a couple cycles and now I sit around 200-210 at 12-15%.

I say 150lbs maintained but I've probably lost more fat than that.
Gotcha. Not commenting on your gear issue but congrats on the weight loss. That's a bunch dude.

That's a lot of activity on 1700 kcal a day. My fucking 120 lb girlfriend eats more than that and only lifts weights 4 days a week, no high intensity crossfit workouts. I find it hard to believe that either you workout that much, or eat that little, and maintain 200lbs. That must be some low intensity crossfit youre doing.

Lol crossfit

Not even close to low intensity my friend. I am probably one of the most intense people you will ever see in the gym. I'm way older than most and usually finish with one of the best times of the day. Top 5 at most.

I've won multiple competitions in the last couple years.

When you severely restrict food for as long as I have, your body learns to use the fuel very efficiently. It's not unheard of. Do some research. It is a very shitty reality for me.

Lol crossfit

Yeah. Funny. Idiot.

I like to broaden my horizons twat. I do Crossfit, lift, run 5ks, 10ks and half marathons and cycle as well.

I'm not just some one dimensional juice monkey gym rat. I have been exploring different types of fitness for the last decade. Not just to get shredded for "tha bitches" but to actually not be obese anymore and to not be a diabetic dying man like my father.

So go ahead and laugh at how I do Crossfit. Asshat.

Oh I did fucking p90x 3 times and did Insanity as well. Oh, I went to some cycling classes and swam many a lap in the pool as well

Laugh it up.

Yeah. Funny. Idiot.

I like to broaden my horizons twat. I do Crossfit, lift, run 5ks, 10ks and half marathons and cycle as well.

I'm not just some one dimensional juice monkey gym rat. I have been exploring different types of fitness for the last decade. Not just to get shredded for "tha bitches" but to actually not be obese anymore and to not be a diabetic dying man like my father.

So go ahead and laugh at how I do Crossfit. Asshat.

Oh I did fucking p90x 3 times and did Insanity as well. Oh, I went to some cycling classes and swam many a lap in the pool as well

Laugh it up.
I'm a weightlifter. I refuse to jump on the crossfit hate bandwagon. If that's your thing that's your thing. But the low cal and high activity level at your weight and height makes you a rare oddity. I'd like to see some proof. But alas this is the mighty web, where anyone can do or say whatever the fuck they want.