Waiting on these fantastic results

To me it sounds like this is OP is still in high school (based on his threats to fight basically everyone on this thread lmao) eating 2000-3000 cals a day(which was established a couple of pages back) and is looking for free shit.
I work in somewhat of a customer service type job and people like @Bill Bixcer are the worst
Best route is to completely ignore this clown
Created a thread claiming pharmacom sent "shit" product with ZERO evidence to back it up
Now I have personally ran pharmacoms product and if you look in the lab testing section you'll see it posted up
@Bill Bixcer your best bet is to accept this "loss"
Even if you come back with bloods nobody is going to believe you considering all the bullshit you have been called out on

I might believe him. Perhaps I'm not as sharp as i once was?
Saw some pharmacom tren E today. Family member whacked it. It looks really pretty....from the box to the golden oil.
My issues with pharmacom, so far, have much more to do with service and what may be happening internally to the company(probably not a good word to describe them) than the products themselves.
I'm watching Jack Reacher...i really enjoy watching this movie.

Regardless if the @Bill Bixcer has some legitimately bunk products or is full of shit, I think logically it's hard to argue that @Pharmacom Labs makes a good point.

Pharmacom could just keep things between PMs and replace the dudes products and it wouldn't be a drop in the bucket I'm sure. What benefit does that serve the rest of the Meso community that keep seeing these claims getting brought up? I'll be completely honest I have no idea how this situation should be taken care of as bloods could be falsified, there's claims Pharmacom has SIMEC in their pocket so how can these things be rectified? I think it's safe to say Pharmacom has 1000's of customers and potential for 1000's more that would like proof of either side when these claims get made but what would stand up?

Of course we want to side with the customer and hold the UGL accountable but many times that's taken advantage of.

Being new to this as I am, I am genuinely looking for signs to watch for in these scenarios from the vets like @biggerben69, @Eman , @lightspan , ect. To help me make educated assumptions.

Regardless if the @Bill Bixcer has some legitimately bunk products or is full of shit, I think logically it's hard to argue that @Pharmacom Labs makes a good point.

Pharmacom could just keep things between PMs and replace the dudes products and it wouldn't be a drop in the bucket I'm sure. What benefit does that serve the rest of the Meso community that keep seeing these claims getting brought up? I'll be completely honest I have no idea how this situation should be taken care of as bloods could be falsified, there's claims Pharmacom has SIMEC in their pocket so how can these things be rectified? I think it's safe to say Pharmacom has 1000's of customers and potential for 1000's more that would like proof of either side when these claims get made but what would stand up?

Of course we want to side with the customer and hold the UGL accountable but many times that's taken advantage of.

Being new to this as I am, I am genuinely looking for signs to watch for in these scenarios from the vets like @biggerben69, @Eman , @lightspan , ect. To help me make educated assumptions.
Not sure exactly what you're looking for. Fact is there aren't any other boards like meso. Other boards where sources are sponsors, sources have moderator control over their own threads or the mods will edit posts themselves to protect the paying sponsors. It makes it very difficult to get a read on what is really going on.
Here at meso, there are no filters. Sure, there will be the occasional reverse scammer....but as we've all seen, we do a good job of sniffing them out.
We hate reverse scammers because they work against what the large majority of us are doing....getting to the truth.
Imo, the way meso is formatted, is the best way to draw your own conclusion. On other boards, where negative posts are edited or deleted, how can guys make an informed decision?
"Informed". You have to decide how much bs is enough until you move on. That's a personal decision you have to make for yourself.
Ive never used a source for the first time that ive discovered on meso. I used pharmacom before they came to meso. Ive never ordered from Frank or Darius. I have some pharmacom gear right now. It was obtained some time ago. I have no problems introducing it into my body.
Would i use pharmacom gear that was ordered today or within the last month? No, i would not. I believe there are problems with every aspect of the pharmacom operation at this point in time.

I thought pharmacom was a good choice but been reading a lot of mixed reviews lately

Don't be too down, too quick, man. Your gear could still be fine. No matter what source you are looking in to, you'll find good and bad reviews.

I have never used Pcom, but there have been plenty of guys who have gotten good gear from Pharmacom, you may be just fine.

Not sure exactly what you're looking for. Fact is there aren't any other boards like meso. Other boards where sources are sponsors, sources have moderator control over their own threads or the mods will edit posts themselves to protect the paying sponsors. It makes it very difficult to get a read on what is really going on.
Here at meso, there are no filters. Sure, there will be the occasional reverse scammer....but as we've all seen, we do a good job of sniffing them out.
We hate reverse scammers because they work against what the large majority of us are doing....getting to the truth.
Imo, the way meso is formatted, is the best way to draw your own conclusion. On other boards, where negative posts are edited or deleted, how can guys make an informed decision?
"Informed". You have to decide how much bs is enough until you move on. That's a personal decision you have to make for yourself.
Ive never used a source for the first time that ive discovered on meso. I used pharmacom before they came to meso. Ive never ordered from Frank or Darius. I have some pharmacom gear right now. It was obtained some time ago. I have no problems introducing it into my body.
Would i use pharmacom gear that was ordered today or within the last month? No, i would not. I believe there are problems with every aspect of the pharmacom operation at this point in time.
Yes sir, that's why I stick to Meso and am only an actual member at 1 other forum but everything there is FIRE and no reason to question it :rolleyes:

I guess more or less I was just wondering what you thought either side could do in this particular situation to rectify the problem. I'm a little long winded at times, sorry.

A majority of "meso" members already told him to STFU without bloods..... The majority already said he sounds like a scammer--- wether he is or not-- who knows--- might just be 18 yrs old.....

Let him get bloods, and do what u see fit, in my eyes let him burn--- he went about it wrong in the first place
I'm almost 36 yrs old....I've never been ripped off on gear....this is my first experience buying online....I'm sorry for being a dick....I am just very disappointed....

I'm almost 36 yrs old....I've never been ripped off on gear....this is my first experience buying online....I'm sorry for being a dick....I am just very disappointed....
What was your order and dosage? As in you bought 4 vials of test?.....

What was your order and dosage? As in you bought 4 vials of test?.....
I bought 2 bottles of test e 300, one bottle of tren e 200, one bottle of pharmanan 300, 100-10mg dbol and one blister pack of letrozole (50-1mg tablets)

weeks 1-2
450mg of test e/150mg of tren e/200mg of deca (x2 pins taken 3 days apart)
Weeks 3-8
450mg of test e/300 mg of tren e/300 mg of deca (x1 pin a week)
Weeks 1-4
30mgs of dbol a day

Note: before you go saying, that's more oil than 3cc's, my 3cc syringes can be pulled exactly one half cc past 3cc's....its called a tribute shot.

Interesting to note that OP still took it upon himself to go through the essentially all of his gear (except what looks like a bottle of Test-E300) even though the claims it wasn't working for him. And now he comes on here claiming the gear didn't work AFTER he used it. It's possible that he is desperate for gear and ran out of money and is therefore looking for a handout from pharmacom.

And even if OP decides to post bloodwork, that can be falsified easily.

I'm going to side with pharmacom for now. They've yet to be stumped. There have been a lot of attempts to stump them, but nothing has come to fruition.

There is a quite a bit of skepticism among some members in here regarding pharmacom's legitimacy. The skepticism doesn't seem to based off anything other than anecdotal assumptions and conclusions at best. I've yet to see any legitimate NEGATIVE lab results or anaboliclab results for their products. You would think with the thousands of vials of gear they pump out that there would be AT LEAST ONE incidence of empirical data (bloodwork or anaboliclab results) showing BAD RESULTS. I've even google searched for pharmacom results, I've yet to find a negative review that was legit.

I'm not saying OP is full of it. But he has A LOT to prove with his bold claim that all of his gear was BUNK.

I want to get this resolved, because these kind of posts put pharmacom customers (and future customers) on edge and can lead to unsound skepticism and unwarranted criticism of pharmacom.

Last edited:
I bought 2 bottles of test e 300, one bottle of tren e 200, one bottle of pharmanan 300, 100-10mg dbol and one blister pack of letrozole (50-1mg tablets)

weeks 1-2
450mg of test e/150mg of tren e/200mg of deca (x2 pins taken 3 days apart)
Weeks 3-8
Same as above only one pin a week.
Weeks 1-4
30mgs of dbol a day

Note: before you go saying, that's more oil than 3cc's, my 3cc syringes can be pulled exactly one half cc past 3cc's....its called a tribute shot.

Your math doesn't add up. 1 10ml bottle of tren, and youve pinned 150mg x8. That's 1200.

Hell, its more than that weeks 1-2 is twice a week. That's another 300mg. You got all that out of 1 10ml bottle?

Your math doesn't add up. 1 10ml bottle of tren, and youve pinned 150mg x8. That's 1200.
Typo I fixed it. I'm being honest. I did all that gear and after week four not feeling any effects I decided to give pharmacom the benefit of the doubt and continue to run in hopes there would be some lagging results. I just find it fucked that it's like I'm left now with no room to do anything... I did all that gear....the Dbol was real....the oil is not....and now bloodwork won't be sufficient because I could potentially fake it....what do I do at this point. I'm being forced into a cell for something I didn't do. Wouldn't be the first time someone was chastised for a crime they did not commit.

Typo I fixed it. I'm being honest. I did all that gear and after week four not feeling any effects I decided to give pharmacom the benefit of the doubt and continue to run in hopes there would be some lagging results. I just find it fucked that it's like I'm left now with no room to do anything... I did all that gear....the Dbol was real....the oil is not....and now bloodwork won't be sufficient because I could potentially fake it....what do I do at this point. I'm being forced into a cell for something I didn't do. Wouldn't be the first time someone was chastised for a crime they did not commit.

You're claiming that all the oils were bunk. That is a big claim.

Any other facts you wanna correct? Youre a reverse scammer. And not a very smart one at that.

@bickel29 this is true.. I still have high hopes for this cycle. All sources have mixed reviews so don't expect pharmacom to be any different. Anybody here frontload test E and kick start with dbol? Or is that just overkill and should I just stick to one Or the other? And if so what do y'all prefer? Dbol or a front load?

As of now the tren and deca are done. I pinned them last night. I'm going to continue to run this out until I have bloodwork done. I'm not a pro at dealing with problems like this. But I'm trying. Bear with me. I know one thing, basically basicstero has told me that they won't do anything for me anyways, even with bloodwork, which means I won't be dealing with them anymore....and I'm in no competition to win the approval of those who don't believe me so it really doesn't matter what anyone thinks. I know I'm telling the truth and that's all I need to know.

Sponsors

Latest posts