Wanted to stick it out but considering dropping clomid from pct

Gronk87

It's really having a whole host of side effects on me. I'm currently in school and the massive amount of material I have to cover mixed with this constant depression and lethargy is just a walking 24/7 literal headache and it's affecting my ability to learn. Not to mention I just feel like ass in general. Would my pct still be effective if I dropped the clomid and just continued the nolva? I'm like 13 days in.

It's really having a whole host of side effects on me. I'm currently in school and the massive amount of material I have to cover mixed with this constant depression and lethargy is just a walking 24/7 literal headache and it's affecting my ability to learn. Not to mention I just feel like ass in general. Would my pct still be effective if I dropped the clomid and just continued the nolva? I'm like 13 days in.
Up your Nolva dosage and you will be fine. It is wise to use the two together but studies have shown tamoxifen is twice as potent at restarting a males natty than clomid. I almost out a gun in my mouth while PCT with Clomid. I am a recovering alcoholic and Clomid helped my old feelings and craving right back in. I went on a serious binge that landed me in the hospital medically detoxing. That was several years ago.. Since then, I discovered Torem and dumped the Clomid. The past couple years I haven't had to PCT due to try but I sure don't miss those PCT blues...

Back