Watson Test-C - Domestic Supply

If they are legit and ds has them for $100 that isn't "pricey" it's the best legit price you will find. I know a legit source that has them for $190....he was getting $160. Also, he has a very limited amount each month.
Without insurance, if I remember correctly, the vial goes for about $140.00

If they are legit and ds has them for $100 that isn't "pricey" it's the best legit price you will find. I know a legit source that has them for $190....he was getting $160. Also, he has a very limited amount each month.

What do you think Ben? Does it look legit to you?

no insurance at pharm cost 99

DNP sentence bottle minus a space issue that im looking into same lot number exp date insert lettering im gonna use for my cruise still need eq and oct bwofre I can start cycle

Looks pretty legit to me. Not sure if you knew but Watson is now Actavis. You might check the LOT# and see what's up and if that supplier has a stock of old bottles. Not sure if they will change the labels on them in the future or not.

mands

Last edited:
It's legit it matches my local pharmacy bottle except exp date is newer but my town is small bottle I got was sitting in shelf lol

Depends on the pharmacy. $99 is on the low end.
Hey, insert, is the insert from Watson in there? I would feel pretty good about it being legit if they were.
no insurance at pharm cost 99

Shit what pharmacy are you guys using?! My first vial, before my insurance approval was 70 bucks, and now that my insurance approved it its 20 bucks each time.... I can't imagine paying 100 or more for 1 10ml vial.

| Testosterone Cypionate (Testosterone Cypionate) | INJECTION, SOLUTION | 200 mg/mL
Product NDC:
Proprietary Name: Testosterone Cypionate
Non-Proprietary Name: Testosterone Cypionate
Product Type Name: HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG
Market Category Name : ANDA
Application Number: ANDA086030
Route Name: INTRAMUSCULAR
Substance Name: TESTOSTERONE CYPIONATE
Package Description : 1 VIAL, MULTI-DOSE in 1 CARTON () > 10 mL in 1 VIAL, MULTI-DOSE
Pharm Class: Androgen [EPC],Androgen Receptor Agonists [MoA],Androstanes [Chemical/Ingredient]
DEA: CIII
Labeler Name: Watson Laboratories, Inc.
Start date: 05-04-2011 / End date: N/A
Shit looks legit. You gonna labmax, Insert?

How was pin? Keep us posted on bloods. And whether or not they send the third vial! If that's legit Watson, I'd drop a few G's lol