Wellness Fitness and Nutrition UGL busted

Of course their still takin orders......Jus like fish in a bucket for em now. Leave the lure in the water an wait. A fish with his mouth closed will never get caught!!!!!!!

So you're saying my $2k order was a mistake? They're probably fishing with dynamite, so even the closed mouths get caught. ;)

Isn't that one located in CA? I believe this is a different one.

Ct owns the one in ca, but i thought mike rashid went to open one in miami and ct gave him rights to the name... I could be horribly misinformed, but i always see mike working out in the iron addicts miami in some of his youtube videos

Ct owns the one in ca, but i thought mike rashid went to open one in miami and ct gave him rights to the name... I could be horribly misinformed, but i always see mike working out in the iron addicts miami in some of his youtube videos
Your right, I know rashid owns the one in Miami but there are other owners as well from the original Iron Addicts.

CT posted up a couple videos today on instagram clarifying this

Your right, I know rashid owns the one in Miami but there are other owners as well from the original Iron Addicts.

CT posted up a couple videos today on instagram clarifying this

Right on man i didn't dig to much into it yet... Just read the post as was like... Finally i get to solve the mystery on mike rashid juicing or not

Right on man i didn't dig to much into it yet... Just read the post as was like... Finally i get to solve the mystery on mike rashid juicing or not
When I found out about this bust today and all the dudes involved it made me so fucking smile. Everyone in this fuckin industry is like "Wouldn't be here without my 1phorm BCAAs"
Fuckin shredz mother fuckers

Actually just jealous they started sponsoring all these young powerlifters all of a sudden and I couldn't get WFN gear over the boarder.

When I found out about this bust today and all the dudes involved it made me so fucking smile. Everyone in this fuckin industry is like "Wouldn't be here without my 1phorm BCAAs"
Fuckin shredz mother fuckers
Nah bro those BCAAs are bunk!

Nothing like the pump I get from Sk8man's Fit Tea. I'm not sponsored, but all I gotta say is this shit is gtg. Strongest placebo on the market garenteed.
My dick grew like 3 inches. And now the chicks are all loving my 5.5 inch Python!

In fact, use the promo code "almost6inches" to get a discount on your next order.

There's a link under the pic of the old bald guy that still works that reads as if they are selling Serostim. Under his pic it says "Purchase Serostim....etc." and takes you to a page from WFN that claims its Serostim but its obviously relabeled Chinese generic gh.
They even went so far as to claim there is 18iu's of lyophilized powder in each vial of WFN's "Serostim". EMD Serono's 6mg kit has 18iu's of lyophilized powder per vial in their kit. Serono has 7 vials for a total of 126iu'. The shit/Fake WFN Serostim has 6 vials @18iu's per vial for a total of 108iu's.
There have been threads about WFN here at meso going back a couple of years. WFN would send shills to drive business. WFN would serve them up and we would take turns smashing them and exposing them for the grifters they were. This guy in particular made a racket when he stumbled into meso and had his fat ass handed to him...
https://thinksteroids.com/community/posts/1434240/ (Wellnes Fitness Nutrition GH)

There's a link under the pic of the old bald guy that still works that reads as if they are selling Serostim. Under his pic it says "Purchase Serostim....etc." and takes you to a page from WFN that claims its Serostim but its obviously relabeled Chinese generic gh.
They even went so far as to claim there is 18iu's of lyophilized powder in each vial of WFN's "Serostim". EMD Serono's 6mg kit has 18iu's of lyophilized powder per vial in their kit. Serono has 7 vials for a total of 126iu'. The shit/Fake WFN Serostim has 6 vials @18iu's per vial for a total of 108iu's.
There have been threads about WFN here at meso going back a couple of years. WFN would send shills to drive business. WFN would serve them up and we would take turns smashing them and exposing them for the grifters they were. This guy in particular made a racket when he stumbled into meso and had his fat ass handed to him...
https://thinksteroids.com/community/posts/1434240/ (Wellnes Fitness Nutrition GH)

Every time you post. I learn something new every time.

Oh bro that's Arnies old partner lol..... what a fucking mess. Ric Drasin from muscle beach and the old golds gym. Me and him use to talk daily. He never shied away from dosages and always told it like it was.

I feel sorry for the ones who actually bought into there gimick
They probably paid with there credit card
In the report says they traced some buyers in NY so they even have buyers address
They red flag forever

I feel sorry for the ones who actually bought into there gimick
They probably paid with there credit card
In the report says they traced some buyers in NY so they even have buyers address
They red flag forever

Think they will go after those that bought from them? I think they really just wanted these guys this is a huge bust for them.

I think they are just going afer the big guys I don't think they would try to go after people that were ordering off the site.

He used CT's name on the gym in Miami on a handshake. No money or contracts at all.

mands

He used CT's name on the gym in Miami on a handshake. No money or contracts at all.

mands
Thats interesting. Kinda changes my view on Fletcher if it's true. Much respect for him being a stand up guy and friend for not trying to squeeze his buddy for money

Domestic sources are dying a slow death, and that will continue for the foreseeable future

Time to look for an (overseas) private source with really stealth shipping