Wellness Fitness and Nutrition UGL busted

Think they will go after those that bought from them? I think they really just wanted these guys this is a huge bust for them.

Their info is in the FBI data so they most likely get red flagged all the time
Or use a diffrent name and addy
It was definitely a huge bust but these poor saps could be moniter to see who else they buy from
I think custom is gonna be a bitch to get shit in

Ct owns the one in ca, but i thought mike rashid went to open one in miami and ct gave him rights to the name... I could be horribly misinformed, but i always see mike working out in the iron addicts miami in some of his youtube videos
You sir are correct. I was mistaken.

Domestic sources are dying a slow death, and that will continue for the foreseeable future

Time to look for an (overseas) private source with really stealth shipping

Surely their is more chance of getting caught this way.

Would they really be bothered with a guy buying a few bottles of test?

There's a link under the pic of the old bald guy that still works that reads as if they are selling Serostim. Under his pic it says "Purchase Serostim....etc." and takes you to a page from WFN that claims its Serostim but its obviously relabeled Chinese generic gh.
They even went so far as to claim there is 18iu's of lyophilized powder in each vial of WFN's "Serostim". EMD Serono's 6mg kit has 18iu's of lyophilized powder per vial in their kit. Serono has 7 vials for a total of 126iu'. The shit/Fake WFN Serostim has 6 vials @18iu's per vial for a total of 108iu's.
There have been threads about WFN here at meso going back a couple of years. WFN would send shills to drive business. WFN would serve them up and we would take turns smashing them and exposing them for the grifters they were. This guy in particular made a racket when he stumbled into meso and had his fat ass handed to him...
https://thinksteroids.com/community/posts/1434240/ (Wellnes Fitness Nutrition GH)
Oh yea...i remember that little shit. Thanks for posting up
Some quality ass raping there
Good times

Thats interesting. Kinda changes my view on Fletcher if it's true. Much respect for him being a stand up guy and friend for not trying to squeeze his buddy for money

CT has an interesting documentary on Netflix if you have it. It is called "My magnificent obsession."

CT has an interesting documentary on Netflix if you have it. It is called "My magnificent obsession."
I watched it. I love the clip when he was younger and he was "280 lbs of drug free muscle" guy is like 5'10" or something. Lmfao

At one point I think he was over 300.

I would like to add one last thing in reference this; LISTEN TO THE VETS ON THIS FORUM/BOARD. They spotted this shit 2 years ago....

lesson learned!

Suspected Steroids Dealer Says 15 Superstars Were His Customers

The story of the raid at Rodriguez' gym and subsequent arrest is now being documented by filmmaker Jon Bravo. After many interviews with Rodriguez, Bravo says that the former gym owner had over 14,000 clients including wrestlers, NBA players, UFC fighters and actors. As for the other possible wrestlers besides Reigns who could have been clients, Bravo didn't reveal names, but did reveal numbers.

According to [Rodriguez] and what I’ve seen so far, there are 15 wrestlers past and present who are on this list,” Bravo claimed in an interview on Hannibal TV.​

Wellness Fitness Nutrition (WFN) founder tells Jonny Bravo TV that Roman Reigns, Mark Wahlberg and Josh Duhamel were WFN customers who purchased anabolic steroids and PEDs:

WFN Richard Rodriguez on Mark Wahlberg:

“This is an individual that’s very well-known and will help me in extending into a market that I’m very interested in,” Rodriguez said, referring to the market of A-list celebrities. “The individual’s name is Mark Wahlberg.”

“He used to get creative with ways in which to ship the particular products to certain countries and areas where we can receive the products — but not necessarily under his name,” Rodriguez said of Wahlberg, who allegedly used aliases like “a doctor’s name” or a “female’s name” to receive product.

“[Wahlberg] was a really good person, but as it started to get more in-depth — our relationship — he just started to become a little bit more demanding,” Rodriguez continued on the “Pain and Gain” star. “I just chose to — once I started to see his true colors — to sever my ties.”

Source: Mark Wahlberg Denies Steroid Ring Involvement (Exclusive)

Mark Wahlberg denies using steroids and WFN allegations:

"All natural baby. All the time!" Wahlberg told TMZ. "That's hard work! If you want to do something baby, you gotta work hard. You got to make yourself an example."

Source: Mark Wahlberg Denies Using Steroids, Claims He's 'All Natural'

'“These accusations are completely false,” Wahlberg’s rep told TheWrap...

Wahlberg has never even heard of Rodriguez, according to another person close to the actor who spoke with TheWrap, nor has he ever used steroids, the source said.'

WFN Richard Rodriguez on Roman Reigns:

"He is a very down-to-earth person; however, a situation involved in which … oftentimes when you're brought to trials — which I was not; I decided to take a plea — however, they disclose discovery. Discovery is basically the proof that they have against you. One thing, one part of the discovery is what's called tried and true statements, which is basically disclosing everybody whom the investigators or people that were investigating you have spoken to with regards to your company, with regards to you, with regards to any other co-defendants that are associated with the indictment. So that's one of the reasons why I disclosed him."

Source: WWE's Roman Reigns Linked To $10 Million Steroid Ring

Roman Reigns denies knowing Richard Rodriguez and steroid allegations:

"I have never heard of Richard Rodriguez or Wellness Fitness Nutrition," Reigns said in statement given to Prowrestlingsheet.com. "I learned from the mistake I made nearly two years ago and paid the penalty for it."

“Since then, I’ve passed 11 tests as part of WWE’s independent drug testing program.”

Source: Roman Reigns Calls BS on Allegations from Steroid Distributor

WFN Richard Rodriguez on Josh Duhamel:

"Josh [Duhamel] ordered different types of products - one of them being Test 500 and one of them hGH. It was really more contingent on anti-aging and preparation for movie shoots.

"The reason for the text messages - keeping the gh out of the fridge, the cloudiness, and also how to take the proper dosage of the testosterone products, for example, the Test 500. It was just because he was a first timer. He wanted to make sure it was done right.

"When I worked with celebrities, I was always very cautious to make sure what they were getting into because these are controlled substances. That's why we monitored each client very closely."

Source:

Josh Duhamel denies using anabolic steroids and WFN allegations:

WFN Richard Rodriguez on Mark Wahlberg:

“This is an individual that’s very well-known and will help me in extending into a market that I’m very interested in,” Rodriguez said, referring to the market of A-list celebrities. “The individual’s name is Mark Wahlberg.”

“He used to get creative with ways in which to ship the particular products to certain countries and areas where we can receive the products — but not necessarily under his name,” Rodriguez said of Wahlberg, who allegedly used aliases like “a doctor’s name” or a “female’s name” to receive product.

“[Wahlberg] was a really good person, but as it started to get more in-depth — our relationship — he just started to become a little bit more demanding,” Rodriguez continued on the “Pain and Gain” star. “I just chose to — once I started to see his true colors — to sever my ties.”

Mark Wahlberg denies using steroids and WFN allegations:

"All natural baby. All the time!" Wahlberg told TMZ. "That's hard work! If you want to do something baby, you gotta work hard. You got to make yourself an example."

Source: Mark Wahlberg Denies Using Steroids, Claims He's 'All Natural'

'“These accusations are completely false,” Wahlberg’s rep told TheWrap...

Wahlberg has never even heard of Rodriguez, according to another person close to the actor who spoke with TheWrap, nor has he ever used steroids, the source said.'

Everyone in Hollywood is on PEDs except Tom Cruise, David Hasselhoff & the Funky Bunch:D