What did you do during covid shut downs?

Did you cruise? Not workout? How did you survive?

I luckily had a pair of 100lb adjustable dumbells and a power tower to get me through. After that I realized the importance of having a complete home gym.

Did you cruise? Not workout? How did you survive?

I luckily had a pair of 100lb adjustable dumbells and a power tower to get me through. After that I realized the importance of having a complete home gym.
Same, lift an got back into boxing for a bit.
Also started upgrading my home gym.

I was fucking a 20 year old, first time we did it was on my 54th birthday. Also started TRT a month before that, game changer in many ways.

I also got lucky and had setup my home gym fully just a week before the fake pandemic hit so had many great workouts.

I live in one of the reddest states in the country (USA). We didn't shut down. Gyms still open, people working out with zero social distancing.

Otherwise I would've done masking and/or body weight workouts.

Bands, DB 5-90 lbs. Ran my TRT. Never lost a thing. Workouts were a little less exciting. I took the time to work on some imbalance/rehab issues.

Bands with limited dumbbells and body weight exercises.
Each workout was 7 exercises long about 5 sets deep all the way to failure.
Brutal brutal brutal....hated every second of it.
As soon as I could, I bought some commercial leg equipment and stored it in my garage.....one of the best things I've ever done for my training.

It's weird to see how things have changed post-pandemic. What was kept vs. discarded. Will say people are definitely wiping down the machines more!

What I did during the Covid shutdown was still work and did workouts at home with adjustable dumbbells I bought on eBay.

Same. I thought it was crazy at first but I didn't miss a lift.
It honestly sucked during that time, because the town took their merchantile license they legally weren't allowed to charge memberships.
So they were getting by with just t shirts and online orders and left the gym open completely free.

It was a madhouse because for a long time it was the only one open

It honestly sucked during that time, because the town took their merchantile license they legally weren't allowed to charge memberships.
So they were getting by with just t shirts and online orders and left the gym open completely free.

It was a madhouse because for a long time it was the only one open
How is that possible?
We were lucky they kept the flipping supermarkets open.
Jesus. I honestly don't know how I managed to get through it all, alone and in the hellhole I was in.

How is that possible?
We were lucky they kept the flipping supermarkets open.
Jesus. I honestly don't know how I managed to get through it all, alone and in the hellhole I was in.
I live in a very blue state. They tried to lock everything down but the owners here planted their feet and told them to fuck off.

At one point they reregistered the location as a "church". Later as a campaign headquarters of a senator candidate.

Was a wild time. The locked the doors on them, so they removed the doors.
They boarded them up, they kicked the boards in.

If I remember correctly the last court case for the whole bullshit just got wrapped up with the owners found within their rights.