MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

As per my experience held into customs is just a temporary halt between moving packages , whenever I order something from other country Indian customs shows “ held in customs “ within next 24-72 hours it moves and updates “ received from customs “ and get forward to local post office

Never saw that notice before, but glad it was just "passing through" lol.

100% success rate with PCT24x7, thought that was about to drop lower but he knows how to ship for sure!

As per my experience held into customs is just a temporary halt between moving packages , whenever I order something from other country Indian customs shows “ held in customs “ within next 24-72 hours it moves and updates “ received from customs “ and get forward to local post office
I would not worry about it @bighunanballs PCT24X7 will take care of you regardless. I've never seen someone lose money with this vendor ever. He is a man of integrity and honesty.

It usually only says "inbound to customs" and no further updates when seized in my experience.

Have you seen "Held in customs" before? I haven't, and others have noticed it seems to be new too.

I’ve seen it before, but it’s not something common.

This is usually what I see when it’s seized. And this is speaking with other people about their tracking

IMG_1790_Original.png

Never saw that notice before, but glad it was just "passing through" lol.

100% success rate with PCT24x7, thought that was about to drop lower but he knows how to ship for sure!
I just checked trackings of few packages they showed held in customs for 4-5 days then suddenly its delivered, I would say let’s wait for next 3-4 days and things will be cleared a bit regarding this issue .

My only problem is running out of burned ship to addresses and I'm too lazy to go open up more lol
I've never heard of an address being burned. Like all packs to that address being seized. Never heard of that before. If all your packs are being seized, you're probably ordering trafficking amounts of CDS and they are watching you CLOSE.

I've only heard of this happening to vendors RIGHT before they get busted

My only problem is running out of burned ship to addresses and I'm too lazy to go open up more lol

I assume that's a precaution after a love letter? Because I've heard guys with half a dozen letters say they keep getting deliveries without issue right after a letter, until the next random bit of bad luck.

No I meant general domestic packs. I've seen "moving through network" soo many times then the pack shows up late. Or it has a shipping partner who never scanned it in until it's out for delivery

Ok we’re talking about updates when it goes through customs.

Basically it’s some guy scanning packs and choosing an option. It could be the wrong option or it might be that he doesn’t scan at all and you won’t get an update until the distribution center. But if it’s seized you just won’t get another update so it might just say “inbound into custom” although I had a pack that finally arrived after 2 months of “inbound into customs”

I think if you choose a vendor you trust, with a solid reputation of honesty and keeping their reship policies. We should all just not check tracking and obsess on it. Trust the process and trust that you won't be hung out to dry by a vendor if you do your due diligence. Tracking can imply 100 scenarios, worry when it's been past a reasonable time. Comtact the vendor and await their reship policy.

I don't even check tracking anymore..sometimes I'm surprised by shit that shows up that I've forgotten about.

Don't worry fellas.

It's just an old habit there's no reason to push my luck.. I've got a couple of friends I've made within the USPS system over the last couple of decades. It's not that a ship to address being burned is an immediate flag in the system. But seizures and letters do get tallied against an address and can be used later down the road if you get yourself in a pinch

I think if you choose a vendor you trust, with a solid reputation of honesty and keeping their reship policies. We should all just not check tracking and obsess on it. Trust the process and trust that you won't be hung out to dry by a vendor if you do your due diligence. Tracking can imply 100 scenarios, worry when it's been past a reasonable time. Comtact the vendor and await their reship policy.

I don't even check tracking anymore..sometimes I'm surprised by shit that shows up that I've forgotten about.

Don't worry fellas.

it would actually behoove people to be diligent when dealing with international shipments. That doesn’t mean checking the tracking every day.

The “love letter” is actually important and proves that the sender actually sent A) what you ordered B) something to your address. Don’t assume that something got seized unless you get the letter.

we like to talk about customs like it’s a black box, but there are some patterns you start to notice and it’s helpful to know when to give up on something.

PCT can elaborate on what I’m saying if he wishes

No it’s not normal at all for a non-seized pack

It should go from Jamaica to Queens distribution. If it updates immediately to “moving through the network” that’s bad
Nearly every one of my international packs ever has said moving through network. Hell I have a few now that say it domestically and internationally. Never had an issue with it