Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’ll share my small experience with guns, my brother in law once lent me one of his colts for home protection; he included a small dirty old revolver which he specifically described as a drop gun just incase the person I shot is unarmed lmao.

Shit is crazy in Asia. Anyone can own a gun, legally or illegally. They have more freedom, however they don’t let their kids shoot other kids.

I’ll share my small experience with guns, my brother in law once lent me one of his colts for home protection; he included a small dirty old revolver which he specifically described as a drop gun just incase the person I shot is unarmed lmao.

Shit is crazy in Asia. Anyone can own a gun, legally or illegally. They have more freedom, however they don’t let their kids shoot other kids.
What a mind blowing enlightening anecdote you’ve shared there. idk what I’d do without that information..

L
Another falsehood spread by the liberal media and people who don't own guns.
I remember a news story, a news reporter wanted to prove how easy it is to buy a rifle. He filled out the 4473 and was denied the purchase because of a domestic violence conviction lol. He wound up proving himself wrong and proving the background check process is keeping firearms from people who should not posses them lol

L
I remember a news story, a news reporter wanted to prove how easy it is to buy a rifle. He filled out the 4473 and was denied the purchase because of a domestic violence conviction lol. He wound up proving himself wrong and proving the background check process is keeping firearms from people who should not posses them lol

I Would love a link to that

Anyone following discord this degradation issue they’ve had on the group buy peptides. Apparently the engineer had the PH wrong causing rapid degradation. Anyone heard of this happening before

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I sent you an email but time is running out on the promo.

Bella sent me a BTC address that I used with QSC before.

I usually get a new BTC address for every new transaction. Is it OK to use the old BTC address or should I wait for a new one? I also emailed Bella about this yesterday.