What did you inject today?

I’ve already no lifed so many old threads. It’s a rabbit hole, but it seems like a lot of statements people make come along with links to prove said point. I like this.
Yes sir. With a bit of sifting you can find some reliable info on this site. It's a great resource. I've been toying with the idea of taking some bio/chem courses so I can maybe understand the articles a little better. I never took anything beyond compulsory grade 11 chem. I was always more into physics and math, and I'm a tradesman so yeah this stuff flies far above my head most of the time.

Yes sir. With a bit of sifting you can find some reliable info on this site. It's a great resource. I've been toying with the idea of taking some bio/chem courses so I can maybe understand the articles a little better. I never took anything beyond compulsory grade 11 chem. I was always more into physics and math, and I'm a tradesman so yeah this stuff flies far above my head most of the time.
That’s actually not a bad idea, for me re-reading a few times helps a little bit. I’m a remodel carpenter , show me a blueprint and I’ll build it. These medical studies on the other hand… lol

I’m a remodel carpenter , show me a blueprint and I’ll build it. These medical studies on the other hand… lol
Ditto. I'm very hands-on when it comes to learning. My ADHD is a problem and I find it's already enough work to get through some of these articles. Understanding and absorbing the material is a whole other issue altogether LOL

Noob question here if you guys don't mind...

When you put multiple different compounds in the same syringe, do you use the same drawing needle to draw from the different vials? or do you use a brand new drawing needle for each different compound? as to not cross contaminate potentially or does it matter

When you put multiple different compounds in the same syringe, do you use the same drawing needle to draw from the different vials? or do you use a brand new drawing needle for each different compound? as to not cross contaminate potentially or does it matter
i use the same needle, but i disinfect all vial tops.

I use the same drawing needle, make sure everything your drawing from is sterile and it’s not an issue.