What did you inject today?

-1mast+1bold+.7test
-1vial gh grey top 12/13iu in morning 1 shot (powernap after and waking up with tingling hands :D)
-10iu pre novorapid + 15iu post novo

-1mast+1bold+.7test
-1vial gh grey top 12/13iu in morning 1 shot (powernap after and waking up with tingling hands :D)
-10iu pre novorapid + 15iu post novo
What does your pwo meal look like? Sometimes if I’m feeling wild I’ll hit like 300 carbs from Frosted Flakes and rip 20ius novo pwo and feel like I’m about to explode haha

I pinned 1cc mast e this morning

What does your pwo meal look like? Sometimes if I’m feeling wild I’ll hit like 300 carbs from Frosted Flakes and rip 20ius novo pwo and feel like I’m about to explode haha

I pinned 1cc mast e this morning
pre 8 slices toast with 200g chicken, post 100g gummys 4 slices toast with 100g chicken. no intra yet..

may try switch the mast with primo to see how it effects my E2, if it really push it to bottom i gonna stay on primo and up the test, may a bit mast still for the CNS effect/mood/libido? let bostin cook

pre 8 slices toast with 200g chicken, post 100g gummys 4 slices toast with 100g chicken. no intra yet..

may try switch the mast with primo to see how it effects my E2, if it really push it to bottom i gonna stay on primo and up the test, may a bit mast still for the CNS effect/mood/libido? let bostin cook
Thats solid. For me personally I haven’t tried primo I do just fine with mast. I might give it a run in my next growth phase but I’m settling down in 2 weeks and cruising low dose for a while.

I’m guna miss the high mast I will say that

Thats solid. For me personally I haven’t tried primo I do just fine with mast. I might give it a run in my next growth phase but I’m settling down in 2 weeks and cruising low dose for a while.

I’m guna miss the high mast I will say that
ye i once had primo from deus which was just test.. i switched it once and my e2 raised so high my nips were sore...
so i dropped my test and went to primo only.. and still aromatised like a pig
30ml full of test :mad:

ye i once had primo from deus which was just test.. i switched it once and my e2 raised so high my nips were sore...
so i dropped my test and went to primo only.. and still aromatised like a pig
30ml full of test :mad:
Sounds a lot like Monster labs and all the clear tren they’re sending out. I just don’t understand the faking. Raws are cheap.

8 slices of toast?! Gummys?

What in the hell

100mg Primobolan and already regreted it, due to 100mg/ml concentration. I got so used now to 1-2 weekly injections, that it looks like a chore lol.

thread dead?
1711865069903.jpeg
-10iu Lantus AM
-12iu HGH AM
-0,2+0,2+0,8+1 Test+Deca+Bold+Mast(i add once a week deca for joints just 60mg, but due aromatse i need do drop the test from 0,7 to 0,2-0,4.)
-10iu Novo Pre / 15iu Novo Post

Last edited:
thread dead?
View attachment 280321
-10iu Lantus AM
-12iu HGH AM
-0,2+0,2+0,8+1 Test+Deca+Bold+Mast(i add once a week deca for joints just 60mg, but due aromatse i need do drop the test from 0,7 to 0,2-0,4.)
-10iu Novo Pre / 15iu Novo Post
Lets goooo!!!! I came off all hormones for like 2 weeks I’m doing 1 shot of test u before I leave for a 2 week vacation then I’m ramping shit up again when I’m back. Probably why I haven’t been posting so much

Lets goooo!!!! I came off all hormones for like 2 weeks I’m doing 1 shot of test u before I leave for a 2 week vacation then I’m ramping shit up again when I’m back. Probably why I haven’t been posting so much
enjoy your vac, i only go on vac while cruise.. if i stay longer as 2 weeks i just start with 10mg dbol morning/afternoon transportet in a magnesium bottle :D

enjoy your vac, i only go on vac while cruise.. if i stay longer as 2 weeks i just start with 10mg dbol morning/afternoon transportet in a magnesium bottle :D
I was actually thinking about that but my dbol are blue tabs and it doesn’t exactly blend in with any of my supps. Or do you think that doesn’t matter lol I have var in white caps that might blend well? Haha

Hey bro for your safety I’m going to need you to send me a few of each of those for testing. I’ll test them on myself to make sure they’re not poisened. I’m doing this because I care about you. Lmaooo
Lol... you can have anything I got dawg cause I care about you too!! I keep telling myself to stop buying stuff but then qsc went and just did that promo sale...... I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with all this stuff.. not sure I can use it all before it expires.lol The only products I have that I'm not 100% on is a few bottle of tabs I got from a place.... I was gonna send some in for testing. And then qsc had that sale..lol so maybe send them in next week!! Cool thread though always like checking it out. Stay safe peace

Lol... you can have anything I got dawg cause I care about you too!! I keep telling myself to stop buying stuff but then qsc went and just did that promo sale...... I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with all this stuff.. not sure I can use it all before it expires.lol The only products I have that I'm not 100% on is a few bottle of tabs I got from a place.... I was gonna send some in for testing. And then qsc had that sale..lol so maybe send them in next week!! Cool thread though always like checking it out. Stay safe peace
IMG_3574.jpeg
Here’s my next cycle 7 sustanon, 6 npp, 2 tri-tren. Probably start in like a month. This German sustanon is the shit. 50mg TNE, 50 prop, 50 TPP, 100 Test U. Idk why but whenever I send this shit in for testing it’s always almost dosed 100% accurate like +/- 5mgs on each ester. Lots of other blends are kinda inconsistent, but the Germans don’t fuck around.

View attachment 280346
Here’s my next cycle 7 sustanon, 6 npp, 2 tri-tren. Probably start in like a month. This German sustanon is the shit. 50mg TNE, 50 prop, 50 TPP, 100 Test U. Idk why but whenever I send this shit in for testing it’s always almost dosed 100% accurate like +/- 5mgs on each ester. Lots of other blends are kinda inconsistent, but the Germans don’t fuck around.
That's cool... everything I am running at the moment is qsc. Oils, peptides, and hgh. I have only tested a couple of their oils which are consistent with other blind test posted for them... I think the primo200 of theirs I tested was 189... close enough for me.. and you can't beat the price point. If I have to buy any other oil I think I would switch to pharmaqo.