What did you inject today?

Starting super low so I can run a stupid long cycle, my labs are looking fantastic.

Starting at 150 sust 100 npp 100 mast

By week 10 I’ll be up to:

500 sust
400 mast
300 npp

Curveball, this will be my first run with Tren. Swapping the NPP out

Week 10 and on:

500 sust
600 mast
250 Tri-Tren

4iu gh before bed every night entire cycle

Novorapid towards the end of the cycle with high carb meals.

10iu lantus daily entire cycle.

@Bigbicep

Starting super low so I can run a stupid long cycle, my labs are looking fantastic.

Starting at 150 sust 100 npp 100 mast

By week 10 I’ll be up to:

500 sust
400 mast
300 npp

Curveball, this will be my first run with Tren. Swapping the NPP out

Week 10 and on:

500 sust
600 mast
250 Tri-Tren

4iu gh before bed every night entire cycle

Novorapid towards the end of the cycle with high carb meals.

10iu lantus daily entire cycle.

@Bigbicep
I heard the dhts can minigate the sides of npp. Was thinking about getting primo or proviron and run it along side my npp. But that’s a nice cycle you got there

I heard the dhts can minigate the sides of npp. Was thinking about getting primo or proviron and run it along side my npp. But that’s a nice cycle you got there
First run with NPP and Tren. Figure get as big as possible till week 10, then recomp it out for as long as possible. Did you ever see any pics of where I’m at? Hoping to make some major progress. I want to compete in men’s physique at the local level next summer.

Do you not care about the (small) amount of HGH wasted using a luer lock? Never bothers me with oils but I could never do it with something like growth hormone.
my dirty ass re-use the same syring, just switch the needle to inject.. but i dont care about 1-2ius.. also hate to mix that vial with bac.. sometimes im in hurry and forget the vacum... but i also dont split ui´s i just inject whole vials..
had a time where i add like 2ml bac.. atm 0,8ml

First run with NPP and Tren. Figure get as big as possible till week 10, then recomp it out for as long as possible. Did you ever see any pics of where I’m at? Hoping to make some major progress. I want to compete in men’s physique at the local level next summer.
Yea iv seen a few of your pics, keen to see how this cycle goes for you

Today Injects:
0,6+0,8+1 test/bold/mast (150+240+200)
12iu HgH
13Pre/17Post Novorapid
12iu Lantus
5mg TB500

Tomorrow:
12iu Hgh
12iu Lantus
13Pre/17Post Novorapid
0,33mg MT2

-Monday i start to fill the syringe up to 3,3ml with 1ml primo 100mg/ml so around 350mg more per week....

-when the vial is done i switch to 200mg/ml primo

-monitoring my fasted blood sugar
-switched to daily 12iu HgH

-stretching my hands atm.. hope it helps and i dont get CTS

Food is atm on 800g carbs per day

Today Injects:
Restday (hell yeah i have musclepain everywhere!)
-0,6+0,8+1+1 test/bold/mast/primo (150+240+200+100)
-12iu HgH(switched from eod to daily.. holding water like a hippo.. pain in forearms, legs pulsate i cant even sleep)
-12iu Lantus
-1mg MT2(btw was a bullshit idea.. my unseen liver spots showed up.. mayb cause the 12iu hgh daily deadly bad combination!)

btw dont know if my primo is legit now..
flushing in my nipples and bloatet like high e2 (but i upped my hgh.. dont know now if its high e2 or bloat from hgh)

nothing yet, going to inject

1500 mcg MT2

Man, how does not bring you nausea? Don't you have any sides with such melanotan dose? I'm still in the beginning, 4 pins of 300mcg and first 2 times i was flushing red and felt hot in my face. Boners are cool though haha

btw dont know if my primo is legit now..
flushing in my nipples and bloatet like high e2 (but i upped my hgh.. dont know now if its high e2 or bloat from hgh)

Is that from prime?

Man, how does not bring you nausea? Don't you have any sides with such melanotan dose? I'm still in the beginning, 4 pins of 300mcg and first 2 times i was flushing red and felt hot in my face. Boners are cool though haha

Is that from prime?
ye prime, well i cant say yet i just did the 3th inject today..
1mg mt2 fucked also my stomach up..(bad on bulk good on diet) i switched to inject it pre bed.

ye prime, well i cant say yet i just did the 3th inject today..
1mg mt2 fucked also my stomach up..(bad on bulk good on diet) i switched to inject it pre bed.
Yeah but you already pin eq and mast for sometime, isn't it weird if you still have high e2? I think it be the HGH and not high e2.

Most ppl pin mt2 before bed unless you take small dosages. I just pin 300mcg like half an hour ago and now I'm sitting in my balcony out in the sun with my underwear lol.

Been doing

Test EOD - 250MG
Primo EOD - 200MG
NPP EOD -200MG

waiting on HGH for first time use, gonna mega dose It for 2 months and see what happens lol.. 5-10IU/day

Haha, I worked up to that dose. It makes me a bit nauseous and I am not that hungry all day, which is pretty welcome, as I am at lower cals at the moment.

nothing yet, going to inject

1500 mcg MT2
25 IU Abasaglar
233 mg Test E
233 mg Mast E
233 mg Primo E

Injecting the same today, tho I added:

150 mcg CJC-1295 + 150 mcg GHRP2 AM and PM

1750 mcg GHK-CU once per day

just my daily 1ml of Hilma Sustanon...

3 10mg var pills (so far) under the tongue and a great pull workout starting with bayesian curls made me a happy monkey

Back