What did you inject today?

Bro, offer up in my area (So Cal)... people think their stuff is worth more than retail. Look up equipment in this area and you'll see. During COVID, it was understandable, now it's about the same. I don't bother anymore. I bought 45lb kettlebells from Walmart for $26/pair a while ago. Offer up... at least double that.
I got some new Kettle Bells from Rogue coming soon. I went with the V1 line. I'll model them for you guys when they arrive. :) Shipping was 50 friggin bucks though.

It’s shot day! And as I said last week, yet another reason to be excited that it’s Friday. Rough week at work so I’m looking forward to unplugging my brain from Slack for a bit. On the menu today we have:

300 Tren-Hex (Parabolan)
250 Test - C
5 iu HGH
20 Ultradrol (M-Sten)

As most of you know I am trying to gain weight, and as of this AM that still is not going well.
See exhibit A your honor:

IMG_0350.webp

Last night I decided I am no longer going to flip out over the weight thing. I am getting myself all worked up and stressed out for nothing.

So for the remainder of this cycle I am just going to have fun, chase PR’s and focus on making sure my Oly movement form is perfect.

Don’t get me wrong, I still want size. Desperately I do. Come 2025 when I come back on maybe you guys can help me design a more appropriate bulking cycle so we can pack some pounds on, but for now I am just going to go with the flow.

Happy Friday!

It’s shot day! And as I said last week, yet another reason to be excited that it’s Friday. Rough week at work so I’m looking forward to unplugging my brain from Slack for a bit. On the menu today we have:

300 Tren-Hex (Parabolan)
250 Test - C
5 iu HGH
20 Ultradrol (M-Sten)

As most of you know I am trying to gain weight, and as of this AM that still is not going well.
See exhibit A your honor:

View attachment 300072

Last night I decided I am no longer going to flip out over the weight thing. I am getting myself all worked up and stressed out for nothing.

So for the remainder of this cycle I am just going to have fun, chase PR’s and focus on making sure my Oly movement form is perfect.

Don’t get me wrong, I still want size. Desperately I do. Come 2025 when I come back on maybe you guys can help me design a more appropriate bulking cycle so we can pack some pounds on, but for now I am just going to go with the flow.

Happy Friday!
I think ur just a hard gainer. That’s not a bad thing actually I think it’s good. I think the skinny kids with small joints, once they are able to pack on muscle usually look a lot better than stalkier bigger boned kids like myself.

U maybe the rare case that it’s time to do some what of a dirty bulk and see what happens. Or at least up your fats and lower cardio? I envy u lol. My maintenance is around 3,000-3,500ish depending on what I’m doing at work.

During COVID, it was understandable, now it's about the same. I don't bother anymore. I bought 45lb kettlebells from Walmart for $26/pair a while ago. Offer up... at least double that.

Yeah, during covid the prices for equipment were a joke (if you could find any, that is).
That's a good price you paid for the KBs.
It depends on what material they are made of and the brand too.
The ones I have were quite expensive.

I think ur just a hard gainer. That’s not a bad thing actually I think it’s good. I think the skinny kids with small joints, once they are able to pack on muscle usually look a lot better than stalkier bigger boned kids like myself.

U maybe the rare case that it’s time to do some what of a dirty bulk and see what happens. Or at least up your fats and lower cardio? I envy u lol. My maintenance is around 3,000-3,500ish depending on what I’m doing at work.
I admittedly do almost zero cardio already, but my workout intensity and routine is pretty rigorous, so I do get my HR up that way to some degree. Appreciate the suggestions too. I will probably try all of that along with a new drug routine specifically for bulking in Jan.

I love my Tren. Like a lot, but I don't think it is helping me right now.

I admittedly do almost zero cardio already, but my workout intensity and routine is pretty rigorous, so I do get my HR up that way to some degree. Appreciate the suggestions too. I will probably try all of that along with a new drug routine specifically for bulking in Jan.

I love my Tren. Like a lot, but I don't think it is helping me right now.

If i remember correct you're having a hard time to get meals down, right? 10 min walks between big meals will help with digestion, you can also take digestive enzymes.

Also in my opinion your cycle design is completely wrong for your needs. You have tren which in most people fakks up their digestion and appetite and on top of that you're adding an oral (whatever is this). Makes no sense man.

In your case i'd use high Test and EQ which makes most people ravenous and no orals. I think 250mg test for an off season cycle won't do $hit, unless it's your first cycle.

I love my Tren. Like a lot, but I don't think it is helping me right

U already have ur bulk cycle planned? What are u thinking about trading out the tren for nandrolone? I think tren kind of does make you a calorie burning machine, especially for me the slight raise in body temp and the night sweats.

Once I transitioned from a test decca and “dbol pre workout only” bulk. To a tmt cut, on recommendation from a good friend he even gave me his gear stash because he was trying to have a kid and on the cut I got lighter leaner and even stronger and f’d up my shoulder bad lol.

If i remember correct you're having a hard time to get meals down, right? 10 min walks between big meals will help with digestion, you can also take digestive enzymes.

Also in my opinion your cycle design is completely wrong for your needs. You have tren which in most people fakks up their digestion and appetite and on top of that you're adding an oral (whatever is this). Makes no sense man.

In your case i'd use high Test and EQ which makes most people ravenous and no orals. I think 250mg test for an off season cycle won't do $hit, unless it's your first cycle.
I admit man I was trying to force a round peg into a square hole, just as many people told me before this cycle started. I was just being stubborn and sticking with the compound I like the effects from as opposed to what would be the best for what my actual goals are. Everyone told me I was being stupid, but in the back of my mind I thought I would be the rare exception that could prove them all wrong. I can be a dumb fuck like this at times.

I am taking everyone's suggestions to heart. I will finish this out and then begin anew in Jan taking all feedback from y'all and we will see if we can actually hit some goals.

On the positive side, I am feeling strong as hell and crushing my workouts which feels amazing. However, I need to get more dialed in on what I want out of this and the best way to achieve it instead of just running around like a chicken with my head cut off in the gym and calling it a day.

U already have ur bulk cycle planned? What are u thinking about trading out the tren for nandrolone? I think tren kind of does make you a calorie burning machine, especially for me the slight raise in body temp and the night sweats.

Once I transitioned from a test decca and “dbol pre workout only” bulk. To a tmt cut, on recommendation from a good friend he even gave me his gear stash because he was trying to have a kid and on the cut I got lighter leaner and even stronger and f’d up my shoulder bad lol.
Have not started planning it out yet, but believe it or not I have a Google doc opened up right now and am taking notes and bullet points from what I am reading here. I'll let all of you guys with far more experience help me plan it out.

Admittedly most of my 2 years at this has been pretty haphazard at best and this needs to change. It was all new and exciting and I just wanted to look good so off I went blasting compounds without enough due diligence and forethought. It is long overdue I take a more calculated approach.

If I could toss this out there to you guys for some feedback that would be amazing. So after this cycle is concluded I am going to be cruising (first time, I did traditional time on=time off+ PCT in all instances previously) until late Jan. I was planning on just continuing with Test and HGH. I was not planning on changing anything workout wise. I workout for give for take 2 hours a day, 6 days a week. Once early AM and once PM before shower and bed. AM is here at the house. PM is at the actual gym. Sunday is total rest. So by that I mean sit on the couch and watch football all day long and don't lift anything heavier than the remote kind of rest. My diet has always been pretty solid, so that will continue just with me pushing less calories than I am now. Is there anything else I should be doing in this interim time to hopefully keep things on an even keel?

Secondly, what would you consider to be an ideal stack for Late Jan when I start back up, given what you know of my circumstances?

TIA

If I could toss this out there to you guys for some feedback that would be amazing. So after this cycle is concluded I am going to be cruising (first time, I did traditional time on=time off+ PCT in all instances previously) until late Jan. I was planning on just continuing with Test and HGH. I was not planning on changing anything workout wise. I workout for give for take 2 hours a day, 6 days a week. Once early AM and once PM before shower and bed. AM is here at the house. PM is at the actual gym. Sunday is total rest. So by that I mean sit on the couch and watch football all day long and don't lift anything heavier than the remote kind of rest. My diet has always been pretty solid, so that will continue just with me pushing less calories than I am now. Is there anything else I should be doing in this interim time to hopefully keep things on an even keel?

Secondly, what would you consider to be an ideal stack for Late Jan when I start back up, given what you know of my circumstances?

TIA
Ideal stack for a hard gainer to bulk on who has issues with food volume / digestion?

I believe @Eddie. mentioned it; high test, high EQ, zero orals. My amendment to that is going to be increase GH, and throw in low dose lantus if you still can’t eat enough.

And also, that’s a lot of working out imo. But, I get it. If you still can’t gain weight like that I would consider 1x per day workout.

Ideal stack for a hard gainer to bulk on who has issues with food volume / digestion?

I believe @Eddie. mentioned it; high test, high EQ, zero orals. My amendment to that is going to be increase GH, and throw in low dose lantus if you still can’t eat enough.

And also, that’s a lot of working out imo. But, I get it. If you still can’t gain weight like that I would consider 1x per day workout.
I am sort of a stickler for routine, and 2 a days is just my routine. Plus to be perfectly honest the gym is sort of a social outlet for me too. Everyone knows me kinda thing. I get all my work in, but I do the bro thing there too.

Adding the drug suggestions to my list. I gotta say I am more excited about my future in this gig than I think I have ever been.

I am sort of a stickler for routine, and 2 a days is just my routine. Plus to be perfectly honest the gym is sort of a social outlet for me too. Everyone knows me kinda thing. I get all my work in, but I do the bro thing there too.

Adding the drug suggestions to my list. I gotta say I am more excited about my future in this gig than I think I have ever been.
I get you man, i get it. completely.

just another lever to try and reduce calorie expenditure lol to shovel a bit less food, but that's definitely the last choice.

I get you man, i get it. completely.

just another lever to try and reduce calorie expenditure lol to shovel a bit less food, but that's definitely the last choice.
I could probably stand to eliminate some of the random sets during the day when I am at my desk working and take a break. It’s never much at once but they add up I suppose.

Having my own gym one room over is awesome, but in some ways it’s also like handing an alcoholic a bottle of Vodka.

I could probably stand to eliminate some of the random sets during the day when I am at my desk working and take a break. It’s never much at once but they add up I suppose.

Having my own gym one room over is awesome, but in some ways it’s also like handing an alcoholic a bottle of Vodka.
Honestly dude...one of the big reasons I don't have a home gym. I have good and bad addictions. Good ones can become "bad" ones...for me. I just have no chill. I don't have that "let's be moderate" button. If you can't tell based on my log...

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back