What happened to READALOT?

I really don't think he's around under a different handle. I don't think he would be capable of posting except in the way that he does and it would be very obvious. He was strange but he was an all right dude. For every five posts on heavy metals or whatever thing he was stuck on, he would have a post with some great info and links to useful research.

I've convinced myself keeping a little higher body fat is good for sub Q daily injection. If I gotta get down to 10% or below and hang there I've gotta start injecting all this shit IM again
You can still subq at 15%, plus your ass would always be fat. Shallow IM isn’t bad either, there’s no way I am sticking around 20%bf just so I can subq comfortably.

I know I can shallow IM, 6ml every day on 10 spots every day even if I do a chase iron cycle.

You can still subq at 15%, plus your ass would always be fat. Shallow IM isn’t bad either, there’s no way I am sticking around 20%bf just so I can subq comfortably.

I know I can shallow IM, 6ml every day on 10 spots every day even if I do a chase iron cycle.

Vigorous is like 7-8% and pins everything subc in glutes. Some guys go almost stage ready and their glutes still keep some fat. It would be only a concern if you want to do high dosages, like more than 0,6ml or so.

It’s absolutely not. Instead it’s the forum of pathological liars who LARP that they’re serious bodybuilders.
Honestly, this is my impression; but it's not fair to stereotype any individual member based on the norm. I speak about the tendency, a common phenomenon there - but of course not every person.

I'm on there a bit. I tried to get into it but luki doesn't like me, with our basically being competitors, so there's that coloring my perspective as well.

I haven’t the slightest idea what the Lantus incident is

Probably goes sometime back, he did an experiment with twice a week of 25IU lantus and his IGF went from 200 to 300. I remember you went nuts in case he was promoting lantus use in general and some posts were a little tough, mostly from some of his supporters.. I don't i remember wrong, huh? I'm 99% sure it was you..anyways, sorry if i'm mistaken.

Probably goes sometime back, he did an experiment with twice a week of 25IU lantus and his IGF went from 200 to 300. I remember you went nuts in case he was promoting lantus use in general and some posts were a little tough, mostly from some of his supporters.. I don't i remember wrong, huh? I'm 99% sure it was you..anyways, sorry if i'm mistaken.
Gee, I don’t know? You’re the one here on the offense.

Were you here to criticize me or luki’s supporters, or just to look confused?

Gee, I don’t know? You’re the one here on the offense.

Were you here to criticize me or luki’s supporters, or just to look confused?

Nah, i had not even started my research on gear back then. I just came across recently after reading some of the threads there.

Attachments

• lantus.PNG
    lantus.PNG
    35 KB · Views: 20
Nah, i had not even started my research on gear back then. I just came across recently after reading some of the threads there.
I wholeheartedly advocate this here yet again. Lantus is not healthy. Link the thread for context if this thread is to become an echo chamber for the idiotic belief that a hypothesis from the 70s or whatever supports the view that Lantus benefits metabolic health per se.

Dude i don't understand what's your problem? You said luki doesn't like you and i just asked, is it because of what has been said in the lantus thread? Do i seem to choose sides or something? Do you see me saying you were wrong? Is there a language barrier I don't get? Are YOU on psych meds?

Dude i don't understand what's your problem? You said luki doesn't like you and i just asked, is it because of what has been said in the lantus thread? Do i seem to choose sides or something? Do you see me saying you were wrong? Is there a language barrier I don't get? Are YOU on psych meds?
Clearly exhibiting narcissistic personality disordered behavior with this shit.
Because of the lantus incident? It was funny seeing you enraged haha