What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

image.jpeg

I ordered new syringes this morning, but just stayed with the 1.5" to finish this cycle out. Even though I'm extending it by 6 weeks, I didn't start my Tren A until a month after I started my Test E and didn't find my sweet spot until about 4 weeks after that (started at low dose and adjusted from there.) It also lines up with my next cycle which I'm very excited about. @Eman is helping get my diet figured out to get all of my needed cals in me somehow and is just a wealth of knowledge. Hope to return the favor some day my friend! @GearGodess has helped and also has contributed to adding other aspects to this next cycle (one being the fasted cardio which I'm living right now) along with @biggerben69 (best dose and pin schedules for cycle planned.) With this team I have no excuses, so if it fails, it's on me. I might do a double log, tracking my diet in this thread of my trials and tribulations about getting enough food in me to grow some. @Oregongearhead you have any problems with this buddy? I DONT want to hijack your thread, especially this one, but if I kept it low key?

Theirs a few running around my neck of the woods along with some first gen broncos. I think I'm the only odd bird around town with a fj40:p really thinking about a 5.3 or 6.0 swap:oops: 8mpg with the original straight 6 is getting really old.
Hmmmmm
Big block or small block
Push rod power!

Hmmmmm
Big block or small block
Push rod power!
I'm honestly torn on the swap issue :( but if I go with an ls style motor I won't have to cut or weld I can use custom mounts and an adapter for the trans so it's all easily reversible. It's also about 250lbs lighter than the original. Bout to cook some eggs to make this post relevant.lol;)

View attachment 48741

I ordered new syringes this morning, but just stayed with the 1.5" to finish this cycle out. Even though I'm extending it by 6 weeks, I didn't start my Tren A until a month after I started my Test E and didn't find my sweet spot until about 4 weeks after that (started at low dose and adjusted from there.) It also lines up with my next cycle which I'm very excited about. @Eman is helping get my diet figured out to get all of my needed cals in me somehow and is just a wealth of knowledge. Hope to return the favor some day my friend! @GearGodess has helped and also has contributed to adding other aspects to this next cycle (one being the fasted cardio which I'm living right now) along with @biggerben69 (best dose and pin schedules for cycle planned.) With this team I have no excuses, so if it fails, it's on me. I might do a double log, tracking my diet in this thread of my trials and tribulations about getting enough food in me to grow some. @Oregongearhead you have any problems with this buddy? I DONT want to hijack your thread, especially this one, but if I kept it low key?

You aint gonna hijack this thread by cross posting . Guys do it all the time.
Several attempts by trolls to hijack this thread have all failed . The boys here usually run them off before I get to them....
Darwins Natural selection rules around here Geterdun ! Goodluck .

image.jpeg

Egg White bagel sammich with a side of Trenbrowns and Test pepper gravy. My favorite breakfast food, but I will eat half and start to get sick, so then I just eat the egg white to get the protein in me.

Bro, I've never smoked refer a day in my life lol

shocked-cat-o_zps31bd65a4.gif

Honestly you couldn't pay me to eat that ...

Oh man... You have no idea what your missing. Octopus is really good.
Either raw or boiled. After boiling let it get cold in the fridge. When its cold slice it thin , squeeze a little lemon juice and buddy you got you some goooooood eatin rt there.

International scout
Tough breed to find these days. Expeeeeeeensive rebuilds. Most just yank the 345 and put a box cutter GM transplant between the rails. Which sucks cuz the 345 is stout

Those old Internationals were half tractor half truck . We had the big straight 6 cylinder with the toploader 4-speed . That beast never let us down .

Back