What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Lol no but one time I was spraying a field and ran over about ten turkeys bc I thought they were wild and would run off. Nope, I accidentally mutilated the neighbors entire population of pet hobby turkeys..

We use to "bump the cows" with an old 4-wheel drive Scout . Only when it was wet and slick we would corral them with the Scout . Funnier than hell...:confused:

I post something Macho Man almost every week . We were watching him and Hulk Hogan last week...still the best . And Ultimate Warrior ....RIP

I remember seeing him rip shit up at the wrestlemania in Indy when I was a kid. Him, hogan, ultimate warrior, Brett the hitman hart... I was rocking the hitmans sunglasses to kindergarten in hand me down sweatpants and Velcro Ninja turtle shoes like "what's up bitches"!!

International scout
Tough breed to find these days. Expeeeeeeensive rebuilds. Most just yank the 345 and put a box cutter GM transplant between the rails. Which sucks cuz the 345 is stout
Theirs a few running around my neck of the woods along with some first gen broncos. I think I'm the only odd bird around town with a fj40:p really thinking about a 5.3 or 6.0 swap:oops: 8mpg with the original straight 6 is getting really old.

Back