What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Sweet, doing my research thinking might try and use this...

Some bros at the gym have been doing like a hybrid version ; bacon eggs morning, ground beef 78% lean (burger) and eggs or steaks and eggs for dinner

And dude they peeled back some crazy fat on this diet -- with keeping a lot of muscle which is why I'm considering.

Good luck bro, heaviest I've ever been is 263 and that's a dirty as fuck bulk--- so if ur 270 and that's u in the Avi --Beast mode son
Heavy is one thing but there are limits. I been to 284. That was last year on my 2nd or 3rd cycle. It was my sole goal to eat and get as huge as fucking possible. Unfortunately muscle does not grow as fast as we think it does. And i felt terrible. I since toned it down abit and am trying to lean out. Yes, that is most definitely me in my avi

Lets get huge and shredded

Heavy is one thing but there are limits. I been to 284. That was last year on my 2nd or 3rd cycle. It was my sole goal to eat and get as huge as fucking possible. Unfortunately muscle does not grow as fast as we think it does. And i felt terrible. I since toned it down abit and am trying to lean out. Yes, that is most definitely me in my avi

Lets get huge and shredded

Me to bro, I pulled back from 263 to 240 now

Trying for more defined look..... Sometimes I miss the power lifting belly..... But them damn veins popping up in arms and shoulders is where it's at.

Maybe steak and eggs can get me down to 10%

Hard big guys gotta eat

Panko crusted chicken stuffed with spinach and sausage, quinoa with bleu cheese, tomato ,green onion and olive oil.
Cheddar bay biscuits and spring mix salad.
82cbe9d90ae076028a9f81b923ab23a2.jpg
cc69e6c3c23724727aad5a5b955c7238.jpg
9dfe8143ad197d6eddd5a0bb8a2ae109.jpg
9f08cbe9c2d010a450b129ef40556d38.jpg
d27ce807a54f39c57ed6ace3118dcba9.jpg
b65984861d3c9469f663b5f010ef37fd.jpg

Dbol breakfast of champions

Ok fellow foodies, need your help. I started to like a glass of wine every now and then. I don't drink typically, but have become fond of sweet wine, or Champaign. Anyone have any good recommendations?

I should mention the half bottle I had Saturday night at Hubbard Lake was spicy and I loved that to.

Ok fellow foodies, need your help. I started to like a glass of wine every now and then. I don't drink typically, but have become fond of sweet wine, or Champaign. Anyone have any good recommendations?

I should mention the half bottle I had Saturday night at Hubbard Lake was spicy and I loved that to.
MD20-20 , old crow, night train... basically anything with a twist off cap.

Dbol breakfast of champions

I actually brew my own beer, but don't drink it anymore. Loved a nice ale or stout but the bloat kills me.

I'm a home brewer myself. I haven't brewed beer in quite a while... I'm going to make a batch of hard lemonade this weekend though. Something quick.

I have several hop plants.

View attachment 48646
Never got in to growing my own hops yet, but very interested in trying to cross bread my own hop flavor. I love strong hops in my beer. Have you ever looked at The Cats Meow web site for brewing? Great site. Has full or partial mash brewing.

Never got in to growing my own hops yet, but very interested in trying to cross bread my own hop flavor. I love strong hops in my beer. Have you ever looked at The Cats Meow web site for brewing? Great site. Has full or partial mash brewing.

Ohhh now we're speaking my language. Just joined up with my uncle who got back from visiting monestaries in Europe drinking the ales. He came back and created an identical match to their secret... You like fat tire or three philosophers? Those are just a few of many who use our syrup to brew :D

Two questions for everyone.

1. Did you have your trenbologna sandwich today??

2. Does Ronald McDonald EVEN FUCKING LIFT?!?!?!?!

This mf'er is nuts!!! Lol

Back