What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Good china , lol . My little sister gave us those old ceramic bowls 20 years ago . They are so micro-cracked we call them the "crack bowls" . Which matches my little sister who is a crackhead...:confused:

think threads like these should be divided into cut and bulk meals threads... or even add a sweet guilt free food thread just to know what to snack on
too many pages to go through them all and steal all your ideas

Found this today... For 5$... Not too shabby

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    325.7 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    342.4 KB · Views: 14
Picked up cpl days of meal preps. Also got some protein cakes. Pumpkin, chocolate and carrot cake. 25 grams protein each and absolutely
7dbd896519ed018d0e92d79b863819aa.jpg
1201c4bcdbc1b0e3dc9360bf7de7819f.jpg
delicious.
So how much .. I want to order a month 1 year subscription

think threads like these should be divided into cut and bulk meals threads... or even add a sweet guilt free food thread just to know what to snack on
too many pages to go through them all and steal all your ideas

Found this today... For 5$... Not too shabby

I dont think these threads were designed to run long or as long as mine has . Your right though if Im looking for a certain recipe or pic in here its difficult to navigate or find .
20,000+ posts and your looking for that one thing someone said a year ago :confused:...

I dont think these threads were designed to run long or as long as mine has . Your right though if Im looking for a certain recipe or pic in here its difficult to navigate or find .
20,000+ posts and your looking for that one thing someone said a year ago :confused:...
Pssh, I'm so scatter brained that when I start looking for a particular post out of the 20k..... wait what was I talking about

Dbol breakfast of champions

Years back I use to live in the U-District Seattle and biking was my transpo for 2 years . I made the best of it and missed it when I started driving again . I mountain bike on fireroads around here in the woods now ....

I will still probably ride it for fun and stuff once i get a car, but iust for like shopping and going to work its going to be a welcome luxury to have a vehicle again haha

Hey bro if you "emphasize" the pointing ur toes downwards while peddling -- bad ass 4 dem calves

Ohhk for sure, i do that just out of habit just cuz it feels the most comfortable.

I will still probably ride it for fun and stuff once i get a car, but iust for like shopping and going to work its going to be a welcome luxury to have a vehicle again haha

Ohhk for sure, i do that just out of habit just cuz it feels the most comfortable.

Did you lose your license or just lose your car ? :rolleyes:

Back