What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Looks great, is that poke' on the plate in the middle?
Had to look poke upo_O when I read poke I thought poke salad. Which is a type of greens from my part of the country that has to be boiled twice cause they're toxic:confused:

Yeah kind of a raw tuna salad. Looks good to me.

Its cubed raw ahi ( u can use other fish like marlin or ono ect, but ahi is king) mixed with several ingredients. My favorite is called
THE "WET HAWAIIAN" cubed ahi, dash of sesame oil, ina mona, sliced onion, and Hawaiian salt. But there are many diff recipes. In fact every year there is a poke' competition where people show off their recipes. Big money n poke' over here , i pay 20$ and up a pound.
f4a6687795fa4c8eb9a205d2954c190c.jpg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Ok fellas, great vacation at Hubbard Lake, like the 2nd cleanest lake in Michigan. Huge lake to! Great eats all weekend for us. Wish the weather was better, the sunsets are crazy on Hubbard Lake.

All this food went in my pie hole starting Sarurday morning at 9:00 and ended Sunday at noon. Can I get a little love? That's an ass ton of food for me! I was on the @rubisean clean diet, or the @CdnGuy fat bulking diet this weekend! No gym within 60 fucking miles! But my girl and I still had a great time. So happy it was this weekend, because if I would have been at that Tigers game Saturday night, I'm not so sure I wouldn't have found a small kid to throw at that fucking umpire. SMH

Well, Boys... I went out for the big burger... It was immense. I couldn't finish it. Here's a picture of it next to a pint glass. No camera tricks. It was insanely big.

20160829_133348.jpg
The bread was fucking horrible... I left most of that... But ate all the beef patty, bacon fritters, pulled pork, cheese, and many of the fries.

Cutting starts tomorrow.
I could fucking cry.

Back