What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I've been slacking ogh.... I'll step up my game and continue to post on the baddest thread on the planet.

Dbol breakfast of champions

Your game is ON. Just maintain eating like you do , if you ever stop you"ll get smaller .
Thats the hard part , eating consistent and keeping the food pace going....:cool:

Saw you powerlifting in some FB blogs . Pretty impressive , Perrin .

Thanks, I was 205lbs yesterday. Lost some strength, but I'll crush these 198 records next month for bench and deadlift. Meet day is September 17th, you'll see the results on there. This meet prep turned into a disaster for a lot of reasons, I'm still psyched about going though.

Gotta agree with the big man, great thread you created here OGH. So great that several forums have followed suit, the ultimate compliment IMO!!!!!

Ive systematically went to all the steroid forums and checked out their food threads . We"ve still got the best one as B66 points out by far .

As well as the diehards that post almost everyday I see guys post a burger & fries I havent seen in months . In another month or two they"ll post again , lol . Funny , they feel the need to stay in touch with this thread....

Back