What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Yep --and I will stand up on the pedals going up steep hills with my toes pointed downward so I fully activate the calves . My calves are just harder when I ride alot .

U betta believe it..... Calves has always been my urgggghh body part.... But all my shaping of calves came from road biking.... Don't do it as much anymore..... Might go knock the dust off of it

Been there---lost that . 10 years without a license , sneaking around . Got mine back 6 years ago and I aint losing it again ! Dont drink & drive ! o_O

Oh i learned my lesson.

4 years? I likes my calves but not that much... Ur legs gotta be on super beast mode

Hahha well the first year and a half i iust kept driving anyways. Then i moved to washington and didnt have to drive for another year cuz i would get rides from.family up hwre till they moved. The next 8 months i was super close to work and the bus stop so i could just walk. Its only really been the last 5 months ive really been riding it. But hell just going to and from work, not counting the downhill portions, ive probably put a good 200 miles on it.

Fml I meant swerve out the way.... My face is my money maker.... Can't take no battery to the face that's how I gets all da bitches

Epic cheat day fellas...
I capped it off with pillsbury thin mint brownies and 32 oz of da hole milk.
Feel like a slob. Really i do:oops:

Had 3 or 4 freakin sodas today. Cuz im the shit n all:rolleyes:
Found this...
Screenshot_20160830-210815.png
You believe that mutha has 380 cals and 90g sugar. W-T-F!!!
That has to be a record

Any way...gotta wait 5 mo dayz till i get another one
Steakneggs.....steakneggs.....steakneggs....steakneggs.....steakneggs :(

Epic cheat day fellas...
I capped it off with pillsbury thin mint brownies and 32 oz of da hole milk.
Feel like a slob. Really i do:oops:

Had 3 or 4 freakin sodas today. Cuz im the shit n all:rolleyes:
Found this...
View attachment 48611
You believe that mutha has 380 cals and 90g sugar. W-T-F!!!
That has to be a record

Any way...gotta wait 5 mo dayz till i get another one
Steakneggs.....steakneggs.....steakneggs....steakneggs.....steakneggs :(

You on the steak and eggs cooked in butter
Twice a day keto diet? If so how long/ working ?

You on the steak and eggs cooked in butter
Twice a day keto diet? If so how long/ working ?
Yes, the Vince Gironda diet. I feel its important to give credit where its due.
As far as keto yes its coined that way but actually being in keto is a different story. I do have carbs preworkout. Its too important to me to have a great session especially on strength day. But i do not have any the rest of the day.

6 days in 5 lbs down and noticably leaner

Yes, the Vince Gironda diet. I feel its important to give credit where its due.
As far as keto yes its coined that way but actually being in keto is a different story. I do have carbs preworkout. Its too important to me to have a great session especially on strength day. But i do not have any the rest of the day.

6 days in 5 lbs down and noticably leaner

I've always had my eye on this diet, especially since I've never went fully without carbs (keto) and because yes Vincent Gironda is da man.

Are u hitting a calorie count? Or all u can eat?
Meat cuts? And lean ground beef?

6 days 5 pounds HOLY SHAT, guessing that's like a 12-15% BF starting point?

I've always had my eye on this diet, especially since I've never went fully without carbs (keto) and because yes Vincent Gironda is da man.

Are u hitting a calorie count? Or all u can eat?
Meat cuts? And lean ground beef?

6 days 5 pounds HOLY SHAT, guessing that's like a 12-15% BF starting point?
Most of my loss from 270 to my current weight was 1) water as i started a small AI regimen recently 2) carbs and bloat. Dont know if i lost any fat yet.

Vince has it at UP TO 1.5 lbs of steak a serving. And UP TO 6 eggs a serving.

I do up to 1.5 lb steak and 6 eggs 2x daily as suggested. If there is a silver lining its the butter. I can soak it in as much as i want or afford. Real butter is kinda pricey

I buy the cheap shit angus steaks from Sams. It runs about $3.50/lb which is affordable. Thats 21 lbs a steak a week. Eggs are cheap so no worries there. It is tough meat tho. If i had my way (and more $$$) id feast on t bones every meal. But its just not possible. Sacrifices.

All this puts me at 3800 cals and 408 g protein daily.

Oh i have 50g of whey for lunch. That was NOT in the write up

Sweet, doing my research thinking might try and use this...

Some bros at the gym have been doing like a hybrid version ; bacon eggs morning, ground beef 78% lean (burger) and eggs or steaks and eggs for dinner

And dude they peeled back some crazy fat on this diet -- with keeping a lot of muscle which is why I'm considering.

Good luck bro, heaviest I've ever been is 263 and that's a dirty as fuck bulk--- so if ur 270 and that's u in the Avi --Beast mode son

Most of my loss from 270 to my current weight was 1) water as i started a small AI regimen recently 2) carbs and bloat. Dont know if i lost any fat yet.

Vince has it at UP TO 1.5 lbs of steak a serving. And UP TO 6 eggs a serving.

I do up to 1.5 lb steak and 6 eggs 2x daily as suggested. If there is a silver lining its the butter. I can soak it in as much as i want or afford. Real butter is kinda pricey

I buy the cheap shit angus steaks from Sams. It runs about $3.50/lb which is affordable. Thats 21 lbs a steak a week. Eggs are cheap so no worries there. It is tough meat tho. If i had my way (and more $$$) id feast on t bones every meal. But its just not possible. Sacrifices.

All this puts me at 3800 cals and 408 g protein daily.

Oh i have 50g of whey for lunch. That was NOT in the write up

I think the steak/egg diet begs to be modifyed a little to fit . Nothing wrong with "adjusting it" to suit . Lookin good Trukker , your doing it ....

Back