What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Two questions for everyone.

1. Did you have your trenbologna sandwich today??

2. Does Ronald McDonald EVEN FUCKING LIFT?!?!?!?!

This mf'er is nuts!!! Lol

I weighed my Trenbologna sammich out even. Come to 100mgs;) I like adding Testosteroni rings to my sammich!o_O

Ronald McDonald has a playhouse with ping pong balls in a sandbox. I don't think he lifts.

Two questions for everyone.

1. Did you have your trenbologna sandwich today??

2. Does Ronald McDonald EVEN FUCKING LIFT?!?!?!?!

This mf'er is nuts!!! Lol

I literally just fed my delt a trenbologna sandwich while watching that..

In hindsight, that was a horrible idea. I started laughing so hard when he got to the Ronald McDonald part that I couldn't hold still and massacred my delt lol. Oh well, time for the old emergency shoulder workout and heating pad trick!

I reiterate, never watch anything comedic and pin at the same time...

In hindsight, that was a horrible idea. I started laughing so hard when he got to the Ronald McDonald part that I couldn't hold still and massacred my delt lol. Oh well, time for the old emergency shoulder workout and heating pad trick!

I reiterate, never watch anything comedic and pin at the same time...
Man I never have had a bad pin but my ass is feeling it today!

I've had quite a few. I'm still suffering from the memories of running bold cyp and looking like fucking Quasimodo hobbling around. That's another lesson learned

Thinking of switching to delts. Never have done any other site than glutes.

When I'm on long esters and only need 4 injection sites a week I stay with glutes and delts.. The more compounds I'm pinning or the more often I start to bring in the other muscles, but they aren't as comfortable for me

I'm glad I started pinning delts, it's super easy and you don't have to pull your pants down and all that. 25g 1" for me. 2.3cc is the most I've pinned there so far. No problems though.

I can't tell a difference between 25 and 23 except length of injection. But going from a 23 to a 21 feels like using a lawn dart

Back