What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

We're off to a great start on this vacation! Lobster Tail, Lobster Bisque, Chicken Sammich, Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes of coarse with me.

The three tails, lobster bisque and crab cakes are mine. Wish me luck. I NEED TO KILL THIS MEAL!!!

@rubisean THIS MEAL IS FOR YOU BUDDY! All clean eating lol
I had a dream last night that I came across a street pedlar selling lobsters in these big mason jars and when I got home I couldn't find a pot to boil them in so I tried filling the jars with water and boiling them inside the jars and then tragedy struck when the jars broke. I want some fucking lobster damnit!

Well I will chime in here with today's cheat meal, the first in a couple weeks.

I usually grab a Wendy's double on Friday or Saturday as my cheat but instead decided to try the baconator they push so hard.

First bite I was happy with my decision but by the middle of that damn thing I was just overcome by the grease and sodium so much so that I had to chuck it out the window on 85 lol.

Might look towards a porterhouse or ribeye next weekend instead :) I'd prefer a lobster of course but at upwards of $26 a pound north of Atlanta I'm not gonna do it.

Food coma setting in. Sinking fast fellas... I have a hot whirlpool waiting with an amazingly beautiful women in it naked. Might be break time from dinner and time to move on to dessert.

image.jpeg

I haven't posted in here in awhile. I think I see why. Yall's stuff looks so presentable and well put together, mines a mess :oops:

Flank steak marinated with I think whatever the wife could find in the fridge, squash and zucchini I cooked in coconut oil and random seasonings and mashed taters. May not be pretty but was damn tasty.

Back