What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Was hoping to avoid frying :oops: got about 20lbs I'm trying to get rid of before the end of this month. I think I'll try grilling some tomorrow see how it turns out. It tastes just like a larger mudcat, the fat in it has a willowy bark/asprin taste:confused:

Was hoping to avoid frying :oops: got about 20lbs I'm trying to get rid of before the end of this month. I think I'll try grilling some tomorrow see how it turns out. It tastes just like a larger mudcat, the fat in it has a willowy bark/asprin taste:confused:

I never considered catfish a good grill fish . Too flaky . Salmon , Pike and striped bass are great on the grill as are most sea fish. Firmer fish . You can also oil the catfish and bake it @325 for 10-15 minutes . check the middle for done...Goodluck

Aint dat da truth!!! I have to use every fiber of willpower i have not to go over 4000cals. Rt now im at bout 2500 per day on this cut[emoji853]
FML!!!!
My maintenanceis around 3800 I've dropped to 1700 and bumped my trt up to 300 a week.:( I know how you feel:( I've started eye balling road kill on the side of the road....it's only been a week:oops::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Cheat dinner. Organic hamburger , gravy burgers with red potato mashed potatoes, and some sliced tomatoes.
253180bf3e040f5b21833bb6f2d2f185.jpg
Inhaled it in bout 30 seconds[emoji4]

My maintenanceis around 3800 I've dropped to 1700 and bumped my trt up to 300 a week.:( I know how you feel:( I've started eye balling road kill on the side of the road....it's only been a week:oops::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Hahahaha!!!! You know your hungry when your eyeing up some road kill [emoji23][emoji23]

Ask and the great OGH shall respond
View attachment 48901

Walleye is da beez neez in that spicy fish batter

I fish for Walleye in the Detroit River after the ice flow leaves, getting 10-12lbers. I get a Canadian license as well for a bigger limit allotment. Then once the Purple Likacs bloom, it's to the St Clair river for the real good eaters at 22-24". We usually fill my freezer with about 600?Walleye for the year. Then to Canado, Lake Simco, for perch. This is twice a year. Once in the fall and once in the ice. We can bring back 100 per person. My buddy loves to fish, but doesn't eat it, so I get 200/trip. All get eaten as my son loves fish.

I fish for Walleye in the Detroit River after the ice flow leaves, getting 10-12lbers. I get a Canadian license as well for a bigger limit allotment. Then once the Purple Likacs bloom, it's to the St Clair river for the real good eaters at 22-24". We usually fill my freezer with about 600?Walleye for the year. Then to Canado, Lake Simco, for perch. This is twice a year. Once in the fall and once in the ice. We can bring back 100 per person. My buddy loves to fish, but doesn't eat it, so I get 200/trip. All get eaten as my son loves fish.
Crappie (pronounced CROP-E) catfish and strippers are normal fare out my way gar and drum too but they're mostly considered scrap.

Hey @gr8whitetrukker, can you sub say... Pork chops or chicken in place of steak? Or maybe burger?
Dont think so. I may "Tweak" it tho. Havent lost not 1 lb since the initial couple fell off.
Tren or gas/minnows ? Whats it gonna be , you cant have both when you have a family !
Well sometimes you can (plan it...;))
I thought about selling it a few times then i always pull the add down when i start getting calls. Fact is if i only make it out a couple times a season it all seems worth it. Bass boat fishin is the best. And i dont plan on buying many boats in my lifetime since their luxury items and completely unnecessary. Take care of it and no reason it wont last forever. When its paid for in 9 months itll be alot easier to swallow having it sit

Back