What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Maybe im just looking to quit
Eating only 2x a day is rough and only steak and eggs:oops:

That was gonna be my next question, how is eating only trice a day. Especially for a guy your size.
The guy i told u bout on a very similar diet as you ( sept he eats a lb of bacon instead of steak) is only 175lbs. So prob a little easier for him to go the two meals.

Maybe im just looking to quit
Eating only 2x a day is rough and only steak and eggs:oops:
Maybe the obvious has already been done but have you been drinking enough water? Maybe it's just water-retention that you've been experiencing and that's why you aren't seeing the scale move. That's usually the issue for me when I'm cutting but it doesn't seem like anything is happening.

Maybe the obvious has already been done but have you been drinking enough water? Maybe it's just water-retention that you've been experiencing and that's why you aren't seeing the scale move. That's usually the issue for me when I'm cutting but it doesn't seem like anything is happening.
Dont think i ever do.
Its a balance between having to piss every 45 minutes and persevering thru the last 100°+ days we have left here.

I bought some mio and crystal light to help increase my desire to drink. It does help.

View attachment 48904

Had my last heavy training day until my meet on the 17th. I'll be going semi low carb from here out to make weight. Probably gonna eat this tomorrow.

Edit: my mom cooks the food at her and her husband's bed and breakfast. I'm taking advantage of leftovers here.

Good luck at your meet brother Perrin[emoji362][emoji362][emoji362]

View attachment 48904

Had my last heavy training day until my meet on the 17th. I'll be going semi low carb from here out to make weight. Probably gonna eat this tomorrow.

Edit: my mom cooks the food at her and her husband's bed and breakfast. I'm taking advantage of leftovers here.
Looks good and they sure know how to get rid of leftovers...and it's not to the dog ;)

Good luck at your meet...crush it!

Good luck at your meet brother Perrin[emoji362][emoji362][emoji362]

I just want 1500lbs at 198 and at least two state records. I'll hit you up with details the week after.

Looks good and they sure know how to get rid of leftovers...and it's not to the dog ;)

Good luck at your meet...crush it!

Benefits of having family in the restaurant business. Not always the healthiest, but I'm kind of in a tough spot right now and I'm not turning down free food.

Appreciate the support, too.

@Kakarot -Crappies great eating fish , lightly bread in cornmeal fried in Crisco . Same way you do Bass/Perch
I had bass fried this way and cut into sandwich fillets then put onto whole wheat foccacia type bread = one heavenly fish sandwich!

As for crappie...I should try some, if I can find it at the market.

I had bass fried this way and cut into sandwich fillets then put onto whole wheat foccacia type bread = one heavenly fish sandwich!

As for crappie...I should try some, if I can find it at the market.
Used to be legal to sell here but the state classed it as a sport fish several years back. Used to be in all the fish restaurants around here:( but it also used to be common to only catch 1lbers now 3 to 3 1/2lbs is pretty normal:D crappies definitely one of my favorites. Any of yall northerners eat sauger?

Back