What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

View attachment 48945 @rubisean We dip smelt from the St Clair River as well. Last week in March the run starts. Just have to pray the ice flow is done or your loosing your dip net. Smelt are great if cooked fresh. The longer you wait, the softer they get. In the freezer quickly. We bring 100lbs of potatoes and sell smelt dinner for 7.00 a plate. 10 smelt and French fries. We can't keep up usually.
@Geterdun there is nothing better than pan fried smelt with lemon juice squeezed on top of them.... I swear I can eat my weight in smelt.

Dbol breakfast of champions

View attachment 48945 @rubisean We dip smelt from the St Clair River as well. Last week in March the run starts. Just have to pray the ice flow is done or your loosing your dip net. Smelt are great if cooked fresh. The longer you wait, the softer they get. In the freezer quickly. We bring 100lbs of potatoes and sell smelt dinner for 7.00 a plate. 10 smelt and French fries. We can't keep up usually.

In Alaska we smoke the Hooligans (smelt) huge round schools of them in the icey river , easy to dipnet .

We build nets that are 3.5 fit across, in the shape of a triangle. We add a 15lb block of steel with pointed stakes under it to keep it on the bottom of 28 foot deep water. There's a 8 mph current, so it's not an easy job pulling up 5 gallons at a time. Takes 3 good guys to do.

Post workout lunch. 3 full eggs w/ servings of egg whites covered in 1.5 oz Colby jack cheese, 3 servings potatoes o'brian (from a bag) cooked in coconut oil, cherry Coke Zero, topped off with daily fish oil supp. Nice macros at 44 carbs, 64 fats, 54 protein.

image.jpeg

Yeah...im in the process of amending it
Ive been losing strength
And thats not going to happen any more. Stop that shit dead in its tracks.
I dont believe my particular wo regimen is a good fit for zero carb dieting

Same mental sticking point for me when the strength drops... I freak.... Found if I'm on low carbs... I'll eat a whole can of sweet peas before chest, and leg days :)

Same mental sticking point for me when the strength drops... I freak.... Found if I'm on low carbs... I'll eat a whole can of sweet peas before chest, and leg days :)
Prolly gonna go to some complex carbs prewo
And some more complex carbs at lunch. Just a serving or so
Still stick to steak and eggs for dinner and breakfast.
My strength and performance is far too important for a quick fix diet

I like the diet tho!
For once in a very very long time im not eating every 3 hrs
Im gonna go for 3 large meals a day. I can meet all my protein and cal requirements just on steak&eggs 2x daily. So i can add lunch in.
Makes prep a breeze. Which is really cool

dont know about you guys but im on a low carb diet high protein low fat and my strength is on the up... 1200 deficit in the last 5 days... I don't know if the fact i fast 30 days a year during ramadan has helped my body cope with minimal food or what but im not feeling lethargic or weak

oh and you guys are making me crave real food badly

dont know about you guys but im on a low carb diet high protein low fat and my strength is on the up... 1200 deficit in the last 5 days... I don't know if the fact i fast 30 days a year during ramadan has helped my body cope with minimal food or what but im not feeling lethargic or weak

oh and you guys are making me crave real food badly

Yeah people tolerate no/low carbs differently... Lifestyle, religion, and Dna all play a role brother..... Also lowering to quickly from 100-to nadda is bad news

I gotta have a little.... No carbs makes me an asshole... Carbs are delicious, may also be why I'm hovering at 12% instead of my 10% BF

Hoping to see the steak and eggs work

Back