What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Perrogie lasagna, dry rubbed and smoked country ribs finished and sauced on the grille
Grilled corn on the cob with tarragon and parmesian cheese.
b240a937c005b8b845af29d0aa398dde.jpg
a80cd9863b266ae6a4221e48b101e2ec.jpg
7278c667d9d91380d19135c09908e2d3.jpg

Dbol breakfast of champions

I would pay good money for ten minutes alone with those three dishes...

Don't mind the Canadian but can you use the food stamps at any place of business to get food? We don't have that assistance up here.

I think the law states it must be cold , uncooked food . No hot , prepaired food . But yes you can buy about anything with them including lobster,steak,crab,etc. My wife gets them because of her SSI (car wreck) but they dont go far .
I guess I"ll get them in 9 years or so (SS).

Not every store takes food stamps and here it goes on like a debit card. Can't take cash out, no cigarettes, alcohol, or anything like that. I always shop at a produce market for the freshest food possible. All my beef, pork, chicken, lamb comes from the Amish farm by my vacation home. Eggs, milk, butter all from there as well if in there for a while.

Not every store takes food stamps and here it goes on like a debit card. Can't take cash out, no cigarettes, alcohol, or anything like that. I always shop at a produce market for the freshest food possible. All my beef, pork, chicken, lamb comes from the Amish farm by my vacation home. Eggs, milk, butter all from there as well if in there for a while.

I feel better when I use cash I dont use her EBT card much , especially with all the meat I eat . I usually buy food from the junkies or I go shopping and they pay with their EBT card . I give them .75 on them $1 .
I use to give them .50 on the $1 but they got wise to me...:p

Back