What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I'm a Blueberry freak. Typically over 2 pints a day. I never eat sweets, so this is it. The tails and shrimp were great. Salad for lunch I'm sure.

I'm a Blueberry freak. Typically over 2 pints a day. I never eat sweets, so this is it. The tails and shrimp were great. Salad for lunch I'm sure.

I love blueberries too , and my wife hates them ! She really does and I never understood why . She says it goes back to childhood (her bigger sister use to hold her down and fill her mouth with blueberries :eek:)

I read a study a few years back where EU was using Blueberries to tread the onset of Cancer. Seemed to give good results at slowing the Cancer Cells down. There were many other health benefits as well.

Force feeding Bluberries? That must have been messy and punishing if she doesn't like them.

Yup.... same shit, different day...
88a6611d689d63e781143653a72b7ba2.jpg
just wanted to participate lol.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="vani11agori11a, post: 1690569, member: 73410"]I purposely rotated it to be in the pic :) cuz I KNEW you'd know what it was lol.

My other jug just has the big windmill emblem. Gotta show my love for the best coffee, from my home state :)

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

You baited me ! lol . You knew Id spot the Dutch Bros. decal ! :D

Although it doesn't look beautiful in the container, after being reheated... This is a new staple for my offseason. I was sick of paying $11 for a bowl at Chipotle, so decided to make my own.

1 cup cilantro lime rice
8oz carne asada
1/2 can black beans
1/2 of a roasted ear of corn

Popped these fuckers in the freezer, microwave-ready meals that are KILLER.
961.JPG

Although it doesn't look beautiful in the container, after being reheated... This is a new staple for my offseason. I was sick of paying $11 for a bowl at Chipotle, so decided to make my own.

1 cup cilantro lime rice
8oz carne asada
1/2 can black beans
1/2 of a roasted ear of corn

Popped these fuckers in the freezer, microwave-ready meals that are KILLER.
View attachment 49003
I need to do something similar. I have Chipotle burrito bowls at least twice a week. =\

I need to do something similar. I have Chipotle burrito bowls at least twice a week. =\
Here's the recipe I used for the carne asada, it came out GREAT:

Blend up 4 cloves of garlic, 1 jalapeno, salt, pepper, 2 limes worth of juice, 1 orange juiced, 2TBSP white vinegar, 1 handful of cilantro and 1/2 cup of EVOO.

Pour that over the skirt steak, let marinade for 1 hour minimum (I did 1 hour in the fridge, then 1 hour on the counter bringing it up to room temp).

Get the grill hot as Satan's cock, cook each side for no more than 2 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes, cut against the grain.

Came out GREAT!

Here's the recipe I used for the carne asada, it came out GREAT:

Blend up 4 cloves of garlic, 1 jalapeno, salt, pepper, 2 limes worth of juice, 1 orange juiced, 2TBSP white vinegar, 1 handful of cilantro and 1/2 cup of EVOO.

Pour that over the skirt steak, let marinade for 1 hour minimum (I did 1 hour in the fridge, then 1 hour on the counter bringing it up to room temp).

Get the grill hot as Satan's cock, cook each side for no more than 2 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes, cut against the grain.

Came out GREAT!
You are the bomb. Thank you and can't wait to try it!

Back