What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I like the diet tho!
For once in a very very long time im not eating every 3 hrs
Im gonna go for 3 large meals a day. I can meet all my protein and cal requirements just on steak&eggs 2x daily. So i can add lunch in.
Makes prep a breeze. Which is really cool
Just try putting 20-50g of glucose in your pre workout drink... That should replace muscle glycogen without filling up your liver too bad with it... and then the workout depletes that again - targeted ketogenic diet. It works.

Yeah people tolerate no/low carbs differently... Lifestyle, religion, and Dna all play a role brother..... Also lowering to quickly from 100-to nadda is bad news

I gotta have a little.... No carbs makes me an asshole... Carbs are delicious, may also be why I'm hovering at 12% instead of my 10% BF

Hoping to see the steak and eggs work
The transition is the hard thing.
A few weeks in, you're rocking.
Just get plenty of electrolytes and plenty of water... That keeps the worst of the side effects and "keto flu" at bay.

Yeah people tolerate no/low carbs differently... Lifestyle, religion, and Dna all play a role brother..... Also lowering to quickly from 100-to nadda is bad news

I gotta have a little.... No carbs makes me an asshole... Carbs are delicious, may also be why I'm hovering at 12% instead of my 10% BF

Hoping to see the steak and eggs work

i have enough just watching those videos on the 'tasty' page heh

Dried fruits like figs, dates, raisins it seems... Honey. Agave nectar, perhaps? Maple syrup?
You're looking for high in glucose, low in fructose and other sugars...
There's a good list on http://thepaleodiet.com if you can stomach that.

Maybe gatorade will work?

That's dextrose (corn sugar) and it's a pretty good choice for pre or intra workout carbs. Pretty much every gram of dextrose is a gram of carbs. If I don't eat something pre workout that has carbs in it, I take a Gatorade along with me to the gym.

I like pop tarts pre workout too but I can't really have them in the house right now... too much temptation isn't good.

That's dextrose (corn sugar) and it's a pretty good choice for pre or intra workout carbs. Pretty much every gram of dextrose is a gram of carbs. If I don't eat something pre workout that has carbs in it, I take a Gatorade along with me to the gym.

I like pop tarts pre workout too but I can't really have them in the house right now... too much temptation isn't good.
I buy cheap dextrose by the bag and add it to my post workout shake. I've been debating lately on adding it to my intra BCAA drink as well. Note: I'm not one that thinks BCAAs are actually beneficial in standalone form, I just get them cheap and they're tasty as a no/low cal intra drink.

I buy cheap dextrose by the bag and add it to my post workout shake. I've been debating lately on adding it to my intra BCAA drink as well. Note: I'm not one that thinks BCAAs are actually beneficial in standalone form, I just get them cheap and they're tasty as a no/low cal intra drink.

Welches grape juice will also accomplish the same thing . Arnold was a big fan of this for carbs.Tastes better too:D

I tried doing that too but it made everything too sweet for me. I even prefer G2, the low cal version of Gatorade, because it tastes a little more watered down which I kind of like.

I have a bag of carb powder too which is okay but Gatorade powder is the easiest and best tasting so far for me.

Welches grape juice will also accomplish the same thing . Arnold was a big fan of this for carbs.Tastes better too:D
Didn't even think of grape juice. That's not a bad idea. Even watering it down a little. Thanks.
I tried doing that too but it made everything too sweet for me. I even prefer G2, the low cal version of Gatorade, because it tastes a little more watered down which I kind of like.

I have a bag of carb powder too which is okay but Gatorade powder is the easiest and best tasting so far for me.
I'm with you, that may be what's been keeping me from adding it intra. I don't want something extremely sweet during my workout. Just something barely above water lol. I didn't think about the powdered Gatorade, that would be easy to find your own sweet spot. (no pun intended).

Didn't even think of grape juice. That's not a bad idea. Even watering it down a little. Thanks.

I'm with you, that may be what's been keeping me from adding it intra. I don't want something extremely sweet during my workout. Just something barely above water lol. I didn't think about the powdered Gatorade, that would be easy to find your own sweet spot. (no pun intended).

I mix Welches grape juice w/ ON whey protein (vanilla ice cream) to make a PWO Grape shake . I like em...

Perrogie lasagna, dry rubbed and smoked country ribs finished and sauced on the grille
Grilled corn on the cob with tarragon and parmesian cheese.
b240a937c005b8b845af29d0aa398dde.jpg
a80cd9863b266ae6a4221e48b101e2ec.jpg
7278c667d9d91380d19135c09908e2d3.jpg

Dbol breakfast of champions

Back