What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

"Our amps go to 11"

up_to_11__spinal_tap__by_siddv-d4vwq1q.jpg
Haha but this one goes to eleven! I gotta go watch me some spinal tap now. Don't forget about the Stonehenge replica

I agree, but seeing how my freezer is so packed buying in bulk and I have a chest freezer for Deer Meat, Elk and Fish, I just don't have the room. If anyone is interested and lives near the Great Lakes region, LMK and I can get the name of the Amish Farm that sells the grass fed beef, fresh chicken every day, dairy, etc...

You're missing out... Not cost wise, I eat fucking stupid expensive cuts sometimes. You're missing out on Flavortown my dude. Skirt, flank, hanger etc. are so JAM packed full of flavor that you're cutting yourself short by NOT using them. I'll sous vide a wagyu ribeye cap one night, and make skirt steak tacos the next.... The cost is largely irrelevant.

Do you buy waygu online or is there a place near you that you can buy it?

Sous vide is probably the only way I'd be brave enough to cook it.

X2 on flank. Flank, sirloin, NY strip and Delmonico are pretty much the majority of what I like to get.

image.jpeg

Just a simple Greek Salad. It was hard not killing the BBQ Chicken Pizza I got for my son and my girls daughter. Little shits, (my son is 13 and 5'7" tall and my girls daughter might be 5'2" and 100lbs soaking wet) they ate every last cumb!

@Crystal234 yiur AVI is great lady! I must agree with Truk on this!

Ribs....i like to cook them on the grill for a bit to get that grilled flavor in them and finish them off in the oven with the sauce to get tender with da sauce.View attachment 49031
Have you ever tried it the other way around? I smoke most of my ribs but I still enjoy some ribs that go from the oven to the grill to thicken up the sauce and add a little bit of a crust to the finished product.

Trust me OGH i cant wait to bulk id devour that thing in a sitting but right now im on a discipline so have to divide it over a few days

i made a high protein cheesecake earlier and sliced it to 15 pcs... A piece a day... The whole thing turned out to be 1750 kcals
Should have eaten it all quite easily on a bulk :)

Back