What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Have you ever tried it the other way around? I smoke most of my ribs but I still enjoy some ribs that go from the oven to the grill to thicken up the sauce and add a little bit of a crust to the finished product.

Ya know i used to do that because i enjoy that little bit of crust on the outside, but for some reason whenever i cook them for people nost usually respond better to the grill to oven ones. Dont know why, but im a crowd pleaser so i just do em like that now.

Post workout omelette (attempt) almost turned into scrambled eggs but I saved it. A little over cooked tho.

2 full eggs, 3 servings egg whites, 2 oz Colby Jack cheese, 2 oz sliced deli ham, Kroger fiber bar for some carbs and fiber, 16 oz chocolate milk made with whole milk and Nesquick sugar free powder. 1,050 cals. Macros - 83 carbs, 52 fat, 72 protein.

image.jpeg

Post workout omelette (attempt) almost turned into scrambled eggs but I saved it. A little over cooked tho.

2 full eggs, 3 servings egg whites, 2 oz Colby Jack cheese, 2 oz sliced deli ham, Kroger fiber bar for some carbs and fiber, 16 oz chocolate milk made with whole milk and Nesquick sugar free powder. 1,050 cals. Macros - 83 carbs, 52 fat, 72 protein.

My cousin would eat New England Clam Chowder from a can and Nesquik all the time. Not a good combo imo. Everytime I hear Nesquik it reminds me. The quick was so thick in his glass he would literally eat it with a spoon. Lmao

My cousin would eat New England Clam Chowder from a can and Nesquik all the time. Not a good combo imo. Everytime I hear Nesquik it reminds me. The quick was so thick in his glass he would literally eat it with a spoon. Lmao
That does sound like a odd combo for sure. I love chocolate milk but not too chocolaty, I didn't have it for a long time but lately I crave it. Hope I'm not pregnant :eek:

Wow... my stomach just turned lol

View attachment 49064
Got to work on the omlete skills.;) I like making super 6 egg omelets with 1/2 cup colby cheese :D.

Oh man that sucks, you can still make small omelette lol. I will feel your pain in 2-3 weeks as that's when I plan to start mine. If I were you I'd stay out of this thread until you're done!
Nah it's kind of grown into a weird fetish:confused: I look at awesome food then I deny myself awesome food:(

Back