What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Meal prep life lately, no eating out for WP if possible.

9oz (cooked) flank steak w/ red potatoes

You can work a 40hr/ week job, just like I do, and still stay consistent with your diet. No excuses.

View attachment 49078
How are those potatoes cooked? I'm fixing to have to tighten up pretty hard and always need new ideas. I'll probably be scouring thru this thread for ideas.

Two broiled salmon sandwiches
9e71246a1e6b4c147da850c177911196.jpg

Dbol breakfast of champions

How are those potatoes cooked? I'm fixing to have to tighten up pretty hard and always need new ideas. I'll probably be scouring thru this thread for ideas.
450 degrees on a baking sheet, cut side down, for 45 minutes. Check at 35 minutes.

Slice potatoes in half (I like these red potatoes) roll around in a bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper and your seasonings of choice (I'd avoid garlic powder, will burn easily here).

Easy easy easy.

450 degrees on a baking sheet, cut side down, for 45 minutes. Check at 35 minutes.

Slice potatoes in half (I like these red potatoes) roll around in a bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper and your seasonings of choice (I'd avoid garlic powder, will burn easily here).

Easy easy easy.
Thank you sir. I love red potatoes and will definitely be adding this to my prep.

I'm not complaining, I busted my ass for years to not have to work over 40 hours anymore.... I did my time, mother trukker.

Oh shit!!! So the 20hrs a week i put in my shop isnt considered full time either i suppose[emoji848]

I'm not complaining, I busted my ass for years to not have to work over 40 hours anymore.... I did my time, mother trukker.

Oh shit!!! So the 20hrs a week i put in my shop isnt considered full time either i suppose
emoji848.png

I aint mad at that. When I leave this job next month I'll be getting monthly retirement pay. I plan on finding the easiest 9 to 5 job to go with it. Time to re-dedicate time to life and my son.

I aint mad at that. When I leave this job next month I'll be getting monthly retirement pay. I plan on finding the easiest 9 to 5 job to go with it. Time to re-dedicate time to life and my son.

Good for you jay!!
Truth is i worked my ass off to get where im at , its no accident but rather something i planned many years ago. Be debt free was the goal and it took a long time, but with persistence and hard work anything is possible.
Life is good[emoji41]

Good for you jay!!
Truth is i worked my ass off to get where im at , its no accident but rather something i planned many years ago. Be debt free was the goal and it took a long time, but with persistence and hard work anything is possible.
Life is good[emoji41]
My wife and I made a decision about 10 years ago to live like no one else so later in life we could live like no one else.

We are debt free including our home, we cash flow our son's through college so they can have a good start in life without student debt.

My girl is to damn good to me. She put in 16 hours at work, I was feeling like i had a cold coming on, so on her way home stopped and got me my favorite Chinese dish. It's called Empire Dynasty and has every kind of dog breed there is.:eek:

IMG_0588.JPG

Then she woke up 45 minutes early today and got my breakfast ready, along with my vitamin's:oops: I think she likes this cycle more than I do...

IMG_0589.JPG

My girl is to damn good to me. She put in 16 hours at work, I was feeling like i had a cold coming on, so on her way home stopped and got me my favorite Chinese dish. It's called Empire Dynasty and has every kind of dog breed there is.:eek:

View attachment 49102

Then she woke up 45 minutes early today and got my breakfast ready, along with my vitamin's:oops: I think she likes this cycle more than I do...

View attachment 49103
Looks like 2.5 ml of trenbolone.....
I guess she does like your cycle

Back