What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

View attachment 48860 @Eman over 4000 cals today buddy! Feel sick as hell, but I muscled thru

Three lobster Tails, 2 Jumbo lump crab cakes Bowl of lobster bisque, asparagus, potatoes and half of the women's chicken sammich just for @rubisean. That's big for me in one sitting. Forgot the 2 pieces of bread and pussy for dessert.
What about the naked lady in the jacuzzi. ... pace yourself young man

Dbol breakfast of champions

Off 4k. Dang man. I can hit 4k by noon easy. You shouldve done the 10k challenge with us.
Jay, I'm throwing up in my mouth by the minute. The ones I've cursed to help me get ready for my next cycle and during, they know my troubles getting my cals in.Its serious tough for me buddy, but mean gives great advice. I might have hit 5k today if at home with protein shakes.

I got bored and stopped eating on the 10k Challenge
I still had 6hrs still left in the challenge too. Prolly coulda got 15,000

Shit. My colon hurts just thinking about it. Im trying to get my cals back up after surgery before I start this next cycle. Food goes in easy, comes out easy too (maybe too much fiber)

If you eat deep fried fish, use peanut oil, dredge in a spicy fish batter, not breaking like you see Cod have at a restaurant. Not sure if you have a Bass Pro Shops near you, but you can order their fish batter. I use 70% spicy and 30% regular. No egg was needed, was the fish off, dredge in bass pro crumbs and deep fry. I cook all my Walleye, Perch and Pike this way. I have done Talapia as well and can't stand Talapia, but like it this way.

Swai is a Asian catfish , so running it thru either flour/bread crumbs/cornmeal and pan fried in oil is standard fare for catfish...
Ask and the great OGH shall respond
giphy.gif
If you eat deep fried fish, use peanut oil, dredge in a spicy fish batter, not breaking like you see Cod have at a restaurant. Not sure if you have a Bass Pro Shops near you, but you can order their fish batter. I use 70% spicy and 30% regular. No egg was needed, was the fish off, dredge in bass pro crumbs and deep fry. I cook all my Walleye, Perch and Pike this way. I have done Talapia as well and can't stand Talapia, but like it this way.
Walleye is da beez neez in that spicy fish batter

Back