What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I don't think cooking anything which wasn't already dangerous could cause it to become infectious? I've certainly done it many times and had no problems...?

Good to know. I guess Burgar King didn't know what the hell they were talking about.o_O We were told to never microwave Mayo...

Cutting is tough business my man, been cutting for bout 4 loooooooooong months. Got 3 weeks to go and it cant come quick enough, im burned out on chicken, fish and lean beef. Not to mention no junk food.

Your an American , you gotta get your vitamin J (junk) too....:rolleyes:

Cutting is tough business my man, been cutting for bout 4 loooooooooong months. Got 3 weeks to go and it cant come quick enough, im burned out on chicken, fish and lean beef. Not to mention no junk food.
Dropped from 3600-3800 a day to 1700 bumped up cardio...well started doing cardio.lol eca stack bumped trt up to 300mg a week, two weeks in and I'm down 16lbs. Shits starting to fit better:D half of its probably water but I feel good about it.

Dropped from 3600-3800 a day to 1700 bumped up cardio...well started doing cardio.lol eca stack bumped trt up to 300mg a week, two weeks in and I'm down 16lbs. Shits starting to fit better:D half of its probably water but I feel good about it.

I hate life right now at 2800 calories. I couldn't do anything less than 2000. Even at 2800 it's starting to effect my performance. All day today, I was thinking about bulking back up lol. It gets me through.

Back