What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Dropped from 3600-3800 a day to 1700 bumped up cardio...well started doing cardio.lol eca stack bumped trt up to 300mg a week, two weeks in and I'm down 16lbs. Shits starting to fit better:D half of its probably water but I feel good about it.

Thats alright the first few weeks but after that you dont want to drop more than about 2 lbs a week . But you already knew that right @Kakarot ? ;) lol

Thats alright the first few weeks but after that you dont want to drop more than about 2 lbs a week . But you already knew that right @Kakarot ? ;) lol
Yeah I know it. I'd rather not lose too much muscle or any if I can help it. I'm only cutting till the end of this month...well thats the plano_O I'm 27%:( with calipers at the gym I want to get down to about 18% before winter bulk.:D

Dropped from 3600-3800 a day to 1700 bumped up cardio...well started doing cardio.lol eca stack bumped trt up to 300mg a week, two weeks in and I'm down 16lbs. Shits starting to fit better:D half of its probably water but I feel good about it.

Damn brother , thats a lotta weight in a short amount of time. I loose way to much muscle when i do that so i go slow. Actually im not trying to loose weight, just fat. By taking it slow over a 4 month span i dont believe i lost any muscle, in fact i think i put some on while loosing fat.

Damn brother , thats a lotta weight in a short amount of time. I loose way to much muscle when i do that so i go slow. Actually im not trying to loose weight, just fat. By taking it slow over a 4 month span i dont believe i lost any muscle, in fact i think i put some on while loosing fat.
I should of explained that better. I'm cutting till the end of this month taking a break a few weeks in Oct then back to cutting for as long as necessary. I don't think I can drop 10% bf in less than a month.

Back