What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

@BigNattyDaddy not too exciting lol

Last solid meal before bed: 8oz steak and 2cups rice. 60g protein/90g carb shake before bed to follow this.

Attachments

• 1B0DC7F8-2554-41F4-B96D-32DB1DE25AF3.jpeg
    1B0DC7F8-2554-41F4-B96D-32DB1DE25AF3.jpeg
    434.5 KB · Views: 16
Isn’t California like molten lava and scorched earth right now?
Not were I am, but yes an hour and a half north is all fucked up. We got hit the year before, starting the rebuilding process were I am. There is a serious shortage of building supplies out here right now. A bunch of framed houses with no trusses, looks weird

Not were I am, but yes an hour and a half north is all fucked up. We got hit the year before, starting the rebuilding process were I am. There is a serious shortage of building supplies out here right now. A bunch of framed houses with no trusses, looks weird
Crazy stuff. Stay safe out there.

Been using adrol as of recent. Almost all motivation to eat is gone. No joy from anything right now. Coffee, breakfast, sweet potatoes (or yams, I'm still confused), meat (even red!!).

I'm powering it all down, but god damn. This is the first time I haven't wanted to eat. Ever. When I was eating dirty it never seemed to matter, always willing to eat....

No good recipes, but they’re awesome. I can cook 8 lbs of chicken breast in 20 minutes and shread it like nothing. Super tender.

Just to be clear. You put not frozen chicken breast and what else? How much water, etc.? And what settings do you use?

I got the Crock Pot ver. 6L.

Been using adrol as of recent. Almost all motivation to eat is gone. No joy from anything right now. Coffee, breakfast, sweet potatoes (or yams, I'm still confused), meat (even red!!).

I'm powering it all down, but god damn. This is the first time I haven't wanted to eat. Ever. When I was eating dirty it never seemed to matter, always willing to eat....
Maybe try some of @Logan44551 beef stew. Something soupy might go down easier

Thanks man. Its not new. That was on my last run some time ago. Taken the same time as my previous avi. I was very close to 300 here on AAS alone. Im far lighter now. Came off EVERYTHING for a while. Just reintroducing trt now...current below
View attachment 101698
Yeah, much smaller in that pic o_O you're a fucking house bro!

Maybe try some of @Logan44551 beef stew. Something soupy might go down easier
that did look good. It's more the desire to eat I think, but you never know if you don't try!

Just to be clear. You put not frozen chicken breast and what else? How much water, etc.? And what settings do you use?

I got the Crock Pot ver. 6L.

Thawed breasts (or frozen if you have to even works, just throw an extra 5 minutes on there), and water to just cover the breasts. You can use broth, seasonings, marinades (if you don’t mind extra calories since it’s cold outside). But during my cut, I was just using water, shredding it after, and adding some seasoning. No extra calories and you can mix it up to keep things interesting.

I’m not chef man, but it’s another tool in the making-boring-meals-interesting regimen. You can do so many different things with it.

Thawed breasts (or frozen if you have to even works, just throw an extra 5 minutes on there), and water to just cover the breasts. You can use broth, seasonings, marinades (if you don’t mind extra calories since it’s cold outside). But during my cut, I was just using water, shredding it after, and adding some seasoning. No extra calories and you can mix it up to keep things interesting.

I’m not chef man, but it’s another tool in the making-boring-meals-interesting regimen. You can do so many different things with it.

Thawed was the word I was looking for...lol. I just bake a few lbs so as soon as I run through those gonna try this. Thanks