What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I just broke down and tried one of these today too. They're pretty good, but could have used a little more kick. Either more heat, or more sweetness. But I liked the idea.
I had one two weeks ago, I asked for extra sauce. I agree with you, it could have used way more heat. Not too bad though.

I just broke down and tried one of these today too. They're pretty good, but could have used a little more kick. Either more heat, or more sweetness. But I liked the idea.
I had one two weeks ago, I asked for extra sauce. I agree with you, it could have used way more heat. Not too bad though.
I liked it! I don't derive any pleasure from overly spicy grub. It was perfect middle road. But you knew it wasn't regular ol fried chicken!

Fish tacos tonight
1bf39d868512c3a7fe500189e6549c8c.jpg

Beer battered haddock, Pico de gallo, cabbage, limes, sharp cheddar on grilled flour tortillas and lots of Tabasco
ce9444ef6cdcd1ebdb10d5827f4e89ee.jpg

My wives lasagna and meatballs we a hit. I guess lasagna was awesome but I stayed strong and just stuck to my salmon and chicken salad. That was not easy:mad:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Fish tacos tonight
1bf39d868512c3a7fe500189e6549c8c.jpg

Beer battered haddock, Pico de gallo, cabbage, limes, sharp cheddar on grilled flour tortillas and lots of Tabasco
ce9444ef6cdcd1ebdb10d5827f4e89ee.jpg
We were just talking at dinner about this place in ft lauderdale that we go all the time on vacation that has swinging picnic tables and the best fish tacos. It's going to be our first stop for good when we arrive sat.:) I must say yours are looking pretty damn good;)

We were just talking at dinner about this place in ft lauderdale that we go all the time on vacation that has swinging picnic tables and the best fish tacos. It's going to be our first stop for good when we arrive sat.:) I must say yours are looking pretty damn good;)
I'm jealous of the Cariban cruise... ft. Lauderdale ehh

Lasagna is my weakness, and it was my grandmother who made the best lasagna ever so I surely acquired a taste for it :)